Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blaster Pistol images

BuddyBobber
01.21.2013 , 09:31 PM | #331
For anyone who is wondering how to get the 2 fingers revenge it is usually in the GTM for about 200k I got mine lucky for 45k because the person who made it had no clue what it was worth

MishraArtificer
01.21.2013 , 09:49 PM | #332
M-305 Rancor-X Enforcers. My Operative's companion, Ensign Raina Temple, has a matched pair of them, and they go spectacularly well with her Imperial Trooper's armor.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

ZeroPlus
01.22.2013 , 12:26 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueWeasel View Post
Great collection of images (I didn't go through all 33 pages)

I'm looking for something that is both main and offhand so I can have a matched set.

Suggestions as to which ones are that versitile?
Most pistols in game are mainhand and offhand. There are some exceptions though (the PvP weapons are normally mainhand only and the high-end crafted pistols are offhand only).

Take a look at this URL:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...stolguide.jpg/
and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.

That way maybe we can assist you with information on how (and if) you can acquire that particular pistol model.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Rotorian
01.22.2013 , 04:01 PM | #334
Hello,

I understand that the D-200 Military Enforcer is a world drop in capital worlds. I've seen on other websites where specific mobs are targeted, but these all relate to imperial side.

Can anyone report on a drop on Coruscant? Area? Mob?

TIA.

Regards,
Rotorian
Rotorian

Yan_Venn
01.24.2013 , 09:12 AM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Take a look at this URL:
and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.
Third row, last but one from the left. What's that? Looks p. cool.
as if one morning suddenly / but normally enough, without a word / the river stopped.

ZeroPlus
01.31.2013 , 04:14 AM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by Yan_Venn View Post

Third row, last but one from the left. What's that? Looks p. cool.
That is the Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol. Drops off the last boss (Mavrix Varad) of the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

GalaxyStrong
02.04.2013 , 05:47 PM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
That is the Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol. Drops off the last boss (Mavrix Varad) of the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint.
It looks like the pistol but the color is wrong.
In the linked image the pistol in question is BLACK. The pistol that drop's from Mandalorian raiders is (unfortunately) BLUE.

I really wish it were black but, it's not.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

af_raptura
02.04.2013 , 05:59 PM | #338
Mind if I ask what about a pistol? What is the one in the fifth row from the top with the red barrel? Also, how would a powertech go about acquiring this gun?
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

ZeroPlus
02.06.2013 , 07:49 AM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by af_raptura View Post
Mind if I ask what about a pistol? What is the one in the fifth row from the top with the red barrel? Also, how would a powertech go about acquiring this gun?
Powertech? You're in luck... hopefully...

The pistol you mention appears to be the Recon Interceptor. It is offered as a reward for Medical Advancement (the other reward is the Z-10 Heavy Blaster Pistol).

Medical Advancement is a non-repeatable area quest on Hoth in the Starship Graveyard area. Hopefully you have not done it before and you can just head to Hoth and pick it up. If you have done it before, (and didn't pick this reward/picked another reward), then unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any other way to acquire the pistol as a Powertech.

af_raptura
02.06.2013 , 03:55 PM | #340
Thanks to you, ZeroPlus, I was indeed able to acquire this pistol.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.