Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blaster Pistol images

macumba
11.26.2012 , 02:51 PM | #321
I just bought the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol, don't know what you think a deep sound that's supposed to be.
the cartel blaster is like sisko, while the blaster pistol is like minnie mouse
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

ZeroPlus
11.26.2012 , 03:26 PM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by macumba View Post
I just bought the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol, don't know what you think a deep sound that's supposed to be.
the cartel blaster is like sisko, while the blaster pistol is like minnie mouse
Great analogy .

How does it compare to the sound of the N-110 Power Blaster that you can hear here? Similar? More? Less?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

macumba
11.26.2012 , 06:12 PM | #323
well I'd say in between, hugh grant ?
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Ybini
12.05.2012 , 10:15 AM | #324
The cartel reward gun Black Nebula Heavy Blaster is essentially the "Two Finger's Revenge" with a little radar on it.
So if you like the old style guns you can pick them both up for your main and offhand, that's what I did.

ZeroPlus
12.11.2012 , 07:57 AM | #325
Taken from http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.6....ent-hypergate:
Bugfixes
ĽOne-handed blasters and Lightsabers found in Cartel Packs can now be used in both the main hand and off-hand equipment slots.

Still not another A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler , but I'm sure many will be happy that they can now dual-wield the Dark Nebula Heavy Blaster.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

GalinHalcyon
12.13.2012 , 07:15 PM | #326

dacentabaal
12.15.2012 , 03:37 AM | #327
Manhunter's Blaster Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)

My favourite little blaster in game. It's pity there's no way to get hold of a second moddable one, so its only good for the first lower levels (if your into Dual Weilding the same gun) when you use it with a legacy inheritance weapon as thats a spitting image, just a shade of difference in colour, I love this little gun cause it reminds me of Dredds Lawgiver...and who would'nt want to run around with dual Lawgiver's :-P
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

ZeroPlus
12.26.2012 , 04:06 AM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
Manhunter's Blaster Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)

My favourite little blaster in game. It's pity there's no way to get hold of a second moddable one, so its only good for the first lower levels (if your into Dual Weilding the same gun) when you use it with a legacy inheritance weapon as thats a spitting image, just a shade of difference in colour, I love this little gun cause it reminds me of Dredds Lawgiver...and who would'nt want to run around with dual Lawgiver's :-P
When I "upgraded" to dual Hammer Precision Holdouts I gave my Manhunter's Blaster to Mako. It is kinda cool to see such a petite girl wielding such a solid looking blaster (not to mention the fact that it's a "manhunter" ).

eesparza
12.27.2012 , 07:02 PM | #329
back in beta i saw a blaster that looked like a sawed off shotgun with a wood handguard and wood pistol grip attached to it and i am wondering if anyone has seen one like that in game since? i would so buy it and use it with my sonic needler

BlueWeasel
01.21.2013 , 01:07 AM | #330
Great collection of images (I didn't go through all 33 pages)

I'm looking for something that is both main and offhand so I can have a matched set.

Suggestions as to which ones are that versitile?