Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

Yan_Venn
11.08.2012 , 03:59 AM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by RobertLeeGates View Post
Does anyone know were to get this blaster pistol?

Hylo Visz's Sidearm
It's an Armstech craftable, just ask around. Needs three biometric crystal alloys (you know, the mat from end bosses in HM flashpoints) so have those prepared.

On topic, I use this baby on my sawbones, looks a lot like some kind of old-school .357 magnum revolver. Farmed Athiss end boss several times at level 50 just to get it.

http://www.torhead.com/item/48r16fb/...blaster-pistol

Works well with a scrapper too, I imagine, looks heavy enough for all those pistol whips.
as if one morning suddenly / but normally enough, without a word / the river stopped.

RobertLeeGates
11.08.2012 , 06:44 AM | #312
I saw that one, but its model is different then the one I posted. Are there two guns with the same name in game?

Yan_Venn
11.08.2012 , 07:01 AM | #313
Torhead search returns two items called Hylo Visz's Sidearm, but so far I've only seen the heavy-looking one as an actual item in-game. I'm suspecting it was supposed to look different for Rep/Imp crafters?

Anyways, there is a gun with the other, lighter model, its name is C-400 Spec Ops Saboteur. It's a lv 47-ish world drop, there's usually a couple of them on the GTN. Bear in mind its base mods are aim ones.
as if one morning suddenly / but normally enough, without a word / the river stopped.

ZeroPlus
11.08.2012 , 07:45 AM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by RobertLeeGates View Post
Does anyone know were to get this blaster pistol?

Hylo Visz's Sidearm
http://www.torhead.com/item/1FfTd4f/hylo-viszs-sidearm

Model View
http://www.torhead.com/item/1FfTd4f/...rm#modelviewer
I don't think it is available in game.

There is another pistol with this same name (Hylo Visz's Sidearm) that is an Armstech Schematic and that probably "replaced" the one you are looking for. You should be able to find the Armstech version on your GTN.

If you are looking for the specific model, but with a different color scheme, keep an eye out on your GTN for the C-400 Spec Ops Saboteur.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Need to remember to refresh the page before replying . I got beat to it by others.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

RobertLeeGates
11.08.2012 , 02:01 PM | #315
Thanks, thats just the look I am after for my smuggler!! To bad I am stuck at work and cant check the GTN for one.....

happysister
11.12.2012 , 08:57 PM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by Yan_Venn View Post
On topic, I use this baby on my sawbones, looks a lot like some kind of old-school .357 magnum revolver. Farmed Athiss end boss several times at level 50 just to get it.

http://www.torhead.com/item/48r16fb/...blaster-pistol
awwwwww, that is so cute! i need one!
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

ZeroPlus
11.20.2012 , 09:31 AM | #317
Why? Oh, why is the Black Nebula Heavy Blaster (the new blaster that you can get from Cartel Packs) "main hand" only?

Dual-wielders left out in the cold again.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

GalinHalcyon
11.21.2012 , 04:00 AM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Why? Oh, why is the Black Nebula Heavy Blaster (the new blaster that you can get from Cartel Packs) "main hand" only?

Dual-wielders left out in the cold again.
I feel ya. Experienced the same disappointment today as well. However, the A-300 is not a bad pairing.

Yan_Venn
11.26.2012 , 03:45 AM | #319
Quickshot is the exact same model, too, only sans the holoscreen thingie. And I guess it's not a bad thing, two screens would look silly and be a bit unwieldy.

That said, two Black Nebulas would be great for (if only) one thing: the shooting sound.

ZeroPlus
11.26.2012 , 06:00 AM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by Yan_Venn View Post
Quickshot is the exact same model, too, only sans the holoscreen thingie. And I guess it's not a bad thing, two screens would look silly and be a bit unwieldy.

That said, two Black Nebulas would be great for (if only) one thing: the shooting sound.
True! But, the coloring is different. A big "no no" for me .

By the way, I keep hearing that the Black Nebula sounds great. What does it sound like? Is it a "deep sound" like the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol or like the X-11 Huntsman Pistol?