Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Blaster Pistol images

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blaster Pistol images

DuCroix's Avatar


DuCroix
10.09.2012 , 12:33 AM | #301
Does anyone know where in game I can find an E-60 Sonic Needler? Is it Imperial or Republic only?

Here's an image.

http://www.torhead.com/item/adMDuAq/...er#modelviewer

Haggardbr's Avatar


Haggardbr
10.09.2012 , 08:05 AM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by DuCroix View Post
Does anyone know where in game I can find an E-60 Sonic Needler? Is it Imperial or Republic only?

Here's an image.

http://www.torhead.com/item/adMDuAq/...er#modelviewer
Bye the level of its mods and since it uses cunning (cuz cunning + pistols = smugglers / republic only) it might be a world drop in Coruscant.

I have played a gunslinger in one server up to level 50 and now I'm in a new server (level 32) and since I started this game (like 6 months ago) this pistol never dropped for.

I would love to have 2 of them, since it's the best pistol model for me (after the A300 Sonic Needler that you get as reward at the end of the smuggler's chapter 1).

I know that the BHs do get one of those if you choose the Mercenary AC when you get to the Imperial Fleet.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

ZeroPlus's Avatar


ZeroPlus
10.17.2012 , 08:51 AM | #303
Quote: Originally Posted by DuCroix View Post
Does anyone know where in game I can find an E-60 Sonic Needler? Is it Imperial or Republic only?

Here's an image.

http://www.torhead.com/item/adMDuAq/...er#modelviewer
Well the fact that it is "Bind on Pickup" and has no level requirement indicates that it was probably meant to be a Smuggler quest reward. It probably just never made it into the final game .
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

jphuynh's Avatar


jphuynh
10.17.2012 , 01:43 PM | #304
anyone know of a matching pistol to FLASHY, the pistol from corso? tyvm.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rent=gun09.jpg
......adrenalynn......
<two inches buffed> <Methodical>
.....hm ec 16 -- hm tfb 8.....

Haggardbr's Avatar


Haggardbr
10.18.2012 , 06:19 AM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by jphuynh View Post
anyone know of a matching pistol to FLASHY, the pistol from corso? tyvm.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rent=gun09.jpg
As far as I know, only this one: M-41 Blaster Pistol

But it's a level 3 (required) "blue" pistol I found in GTM once way back when I had a gunslinger.

My advice is for you to play the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint with your friends until you get two of these Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol which has a nice model too and two of them look awesome (I had 2 in the mentioned gunslinger... but he's deleted now).
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

jphuynh's Avatar


jphuynh
10.20.2012 , 02:03 PM | #306
ty for the response. ill try to find that matching one in my gtm, but right now. i want those pistols bc of the "star wars" laser sounds from flashy etc. do those 2 flashpoint pistols have that "star wars'y" sound?
......adrenalynn......
<two inches buffed> <Methodical>
.....hm ec 16 -- hm tfb 8.....

Haggardbr's Avatar


Haggardbr
10.21.2012 , 04:16 PM | #307
Quote: Originally Posted by jphuynh View Post
ty for the response. ill try to find that matching one in my gtm, but right now. i want those pistols bc of the "star wars" laser sounds from flashy etc. do those 2 flashpoint pistols have that "star wars'y" sound?
No, they don't have a loud sound... they're more "light" and low.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Morrow's Avatar


Morrow
10.31.2012 , 10:26 PM | #308
I have a Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol on my Imp character and was looking for a second. The original one I got was a class quest drop from Blizz. I would love to get a 2nd blaster that has the same model and is moddable, is anyone aware of another model on the imperial side by chance? Thanks!

ZeroPlus's Avatar


ZeroPlus
11.03.2012 , 01:56 PM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by Morrow View Post
I have a Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol on my Imp character and was looking for a second. The original one I got was a class quest drop from Blizz. I would love to get a 2nd blaster that has the same model and is moddable, is anyone aware of another model on the imperial side by chance? Thanks!
Unfortunately, the DTB is the only pistol with that model that is available to the Empire.

Having said that, take a look at the X-213 Laser Disruptor that looks like this. Depending on your tastes, it might make a good "big-and-small" match with your DTB.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

RobertLeeGates's Avatar


RobertLeeGates
11.07.2012 , 02:54 PM | #310
Does anyone know were to get this blaster pistol?

Hylo Visz's Sidearm
http://www.torhead.com/item/1FfTd4f/hylo-viszs-sidearm

Model View
http://www.torhead.com/item/1FfTd4f/...rm#modelviewer