Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blaster Pistol images

FatalNite
04.08.2012 , 11:16 PM | #211
Trying to get the name of a blaster, i seen npc's carrying them, mainly the bad guy from tatooine's story line about the anceint alien artifact,. the guy is a cyborg i forget his name, anyway, it looks slim, with a little scope on top, and regular looking pistol grip part, but the barrel is really skinny and the end has a round circle end. i did some searching around and the closest one i think look like it is the underworld blaster, you get from pvp at lvl 34, but wasnt sure if someone else knew what i was talking about.

Juvkamen
04.09.2012 , 03:31 AM | #212
Is is this one u mean http://www.torhead.com/item/htfAyTx/el-87-sonic-blaster
then u get it aropund 34, thats all i know
1. Guardian Juvo
2 Scoundrel Sān

ZeroPlus
04.10.2012 , 05:29 AM | #213
I think FatalNite is referring to something like this, this or this. In essence: Flashy with a barrel.

Well, what can I say? Next to another A-300, this is the most sought after model (as far as I can tell from these forums). Unfortunately, at this time, it doesn't exist in a "moddable" version that players can equip.

Who knows, maybe 1.2 will change that...
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Juvkamen
04.10.2012 , 06:38 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
I think FatalNite is referring to something like this, this or this. In essence: Flashy with a barrel.

Well, what can I say? Next to another A-300, this is the most sought after model (as far as I can tell from these forums). Unfortunately, at this time, it doesn't exist in a "moddable" version that players can equip.

Who knows, maybe 1.2 will change that...
So this is not avaliable moddable?
if it is where do i get it? it looks so awesome ^^
http://www.torhead.com/item/6vUh6JV/...ombat-blaster#.
1. Guardian Juvo
2 Scoundrel Sān

ZeroPlus
04.10.2012 , 07:18 AM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Juvkamen View Post
So this is not avaliable moddable?
if it is where do i get it? it looks so awesome ^^
http://www.torhead.com/item/6vUh6JV/...ombat-blaster#.
Unfortunately, sometime Torhead will get it wrong and categorize an item as being "orange" (Custom) when in fact it is a "blue" (Prototype). You will see this anytime you see an item that has no stats on it other than the Rating.

In this case, the Custom Light Combat Blaster is a "blue" weapon. It will probably be a random drop from same level mobs (about level 18-22) and have stats like other "blue" weapons at that level (~25 Aim/Cunning, ~25 Endurance and a 3rd stat).

Good luck finding one.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Juvkamen
04.10.2012 , 07:40 AM | #216
[QUOTE=ZeroPlus;3814248]Unfortunately, sometime Torhead will get it wrong and categorize an item as being "orange" (Custom) when in fact it is a "blue" (Prototype). You will see this anytime you see an item that has no stats on it other than the Rating.

In this case, the Custom Light Combat Blaster is a "blue" weapon. It will probably be a random drop from same level mobs (about level 18-22) and have stats like other "blue" weapons at that level (~25 Aim/Cunning, ~25 Endurance and a 3rd stat).

Good luck finding one.[/QUOTThanks for the quick answer:P
then ill just wait til i hit 28 to the the tattoine bonus series gun:P
1. Guardian Juvo
2 Scoundrel Sān

Nexdine
04.11.2012 , 01:47 AM | #217
Yeah the "flashy with a barrel" is on EVERY DARN NPC IN THE UNIVERSE apparently but the only ones available to players seem to be very low-level variants in a dark color (level 7 or something) and possibly a dark variant from a PvP vendor if I recall correctly.

In the Trooper questline these guns pop up over and over. Jaxo has a matched set (albeit a bit darker than Flashy) and there is one scene on Corellia in the trooper storyline where there is literally a mob of guys wielding this model with gold inserts and stuff. Depressing if you really want a matched set of these in silver.

There are other nice guns you can get of course but these somehow just look "right".

ZeroPlus
04.11.2012 , 03:36 AM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by Juvkamen View Post
for the quick answer:P
then ill just wait til i hit 28 to the the tattoine bonus series gun:P
Yeah. The B-405 Rancor-X Pistol is a pretty sweet looking pistol. If you're a Gunslinger the M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor, that you can get from the Speciality Vendor on Tatooine, shares the same model (but with a different color scheme).

I'm currently dual-wielding the A-300 (in my mainhand) and the B-405 (in my offhand). Nice looking combo in my opinion . Once I hit 48 on my smuggler, I'll be able to equip Two-Finger's Revenge in the offhand (NOTE TO SELF: play more on the smuggler! ).

Deyjarl
04.17.2012 , 07:01 PM | #219
Has anyone tested if we can decon the Comm reward Blaster Pistols for recipes?

Or any of these on the list? Would be nice to know if any of these are able to be turned into crafting recipes.

Although I'm loath to try it on A-300 and don't encourage anyone risking a one of kind Blaster Pistol.
Friend reference, you get 7 daysof free subscription,
free character transfer, and items mailed to all your characters.
http://www.swtor.com/r/GLDSHl

ZeroPlus
04.20.2012 , 09:49 AM | #220
So I've been seeing a rash of Custom-built Blaster Pistols and Elegant Modified Blaster Pistols on sale on the GTN (on my server at least ).

I initially dismissed these pistols based on the icon, but yesterday I saw a player on the Republic Fleet with a Custom-built Blaster Pistol equipped and it looked nothing like the icon would indicate.

The icon indicates something like the Torhead model-viewer shows, which looks like this. However, what I saw on the player actually looks like this screenshot posted on Torhead.

Has anyone seen what the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol looks like? Does it share the same look as seen in the screenshot above for the Custom-built Blaster Pistol?

Also, does anyone know whether the look is the same for Republic and Empire players?