Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blaster Pistol images

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blaster Pistol images

Melkathi
02.05.2012 , 01:49 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
i didn't see this one on your list, so i thought i'd share it.

Cademimu Spec Ops Blaster Pistol (dropped from the final boss in the Cademimu Flash Point)
I'm jealous.

Went in solo in hopes of getting it and got the lightsabre instead...

Very usefull. Tried giving it to Guss...

Cormanthor
02.05.2012 , 01:47 PM | #122
I have killed Skavak and no sonic needler. I have Torchy but not the other. Is there another afterwards which gives it to me?

viith
02.05.2012 , 03:56 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Deyjarl View Post
Added. Thanks.

Not going to add this to the front page yet, but I think this green blaster uses the same skin as the X-201 Searing Saboteur. It uses the same bag icon.

Possible X-201 skin
LOL, that thing looks like a Super Soaker.
Captain Viith Samoor of the Surly Squib

Cellwinn
02.05.2012 , 10:21 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Deyjarl View Post
This one is main or off hand, I think it would make a great off hand with the D-406

S-110 Particle Beam Interceptor I have this on my BH so I'm not sure if you can get it for Republic or where yet. Its either vendor bought, or quest reward.
I use it Main Hand (Scoundrel). Not sure if there is an off hand version.
Everyday, I'm Smugglin'

Deyjarl
02.05.2012 , 10:23 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Cormanthor View Post
I have killed Skavak and no sonic needler. I have Torchy but not the other. Is there another afterwards which gives it to me?
Not that anyone has found yet.
Friend reference, you get 7 daysof free subscription,
free character transfer, and items mailed to all your characters.
http://www.swtor.com/r/GLDSHl

Deyjarl
02.05.2012 , 10:24 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellwinn View Post
I use it Main Hand (Scoundrel). Not sure if there is an off hand version.
On my BH it shows as both a main and offhand weapon. I guess I could have worded that better. But nice to know it is republic side also. I'll edit that.

My BH alt is a Powertech, this is tempting me to do a Merc to use both of them. May be after the Legacy patch I will make one.

Kiryan
02.06.2012 , 09:04 PM | #127
It would be nice if this could get ammended to provide more info on where to aquire these...but I'm happy to find some screens at all!

Thanks for putting this together.

Deyjarl
02.06.2012 , 10:22 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiryan View Post
It would be nice if this could get ammended to provide more info on where to aquire these...but I'm not happy to find some screens at all!

I try to add the locations. And will add more details from posts here, or the ones we don't have when information is added.

Have to admit though when I have free time not spent with others, I'd rather play the game than update the thread.

If someone wants to take it up, it won't bother me, just happy to help get the information out there. But I will get around adding as much information on images and locations.

mrozanski
02.07.2012 , 07:26 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by JeyKama View Post
For goodness' sake peoples, haul your arses off the Fleet. This game is heavy on ambient lighting and far too many of these screencaps are ruined by terrible lighting conditions!

Go find some place well-lit like Balmorra and find a pole or low cliff to shimmy next to for your camera collision close-up

That being said, I don't have much to add except a picture of my eagles side by side that have been posted before, but are way too dark to see the detail.

M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer & Tral-tech Needler

Also decided to plod through the Balmorra Bonus series and was pleasantly surprised that the [H4]s awarded a set of pistols.

Heavy Repeating Interceptor & B-53 Bantha Shrieker
The M-305 Rancor-X and the tral-tech Needler look like guns a smuggler/gunslinger would use. The scoped pistols seem to lean towards a scoundrel. Reason being, I don't think you are going to use two scoped handguns for laying down a lot of fire, quickdraw someone or wack'em in the head with a sighted in gun. I'm headed to Balmorra so I'll save my comms and get two M-305 Rancor-xes ... unless i do the jedi prisoner quest and repeat it. I can get the needlers there....

runar_smugler
02.07.2012 , 08:03 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by mrozanski View Post
The M-305 Rancor-X and the tral-tech Needler look like guns a smuggler/gunslinger would use. The scoped pistols seem to lean towards a scoundrel. Reason being, I don't think you are going to use two scoped handguns for laying down a lot of fire, quickdraw someone or wack'em in the head with a sighted in gun. I'm headed to Balmorra so I'll save my comms and get two M-305 Rancor-xes ... unless i do the jedi prisoner quest and repeat it. I can get the needlers there....
Many guns (inculded the ones i use..i never remember what they are called..but its very similar to the han-solo gun) have their sights (scope) off to one side, meaning you would normally aim down the barrel (iron sight) for most shots, but you might need the "scope" for those specail shoots...those special shoots you can sometimes see in cutscenes