Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maul

Wolfninjajedi
01.16.2012 , 03:49 PM | #11
Its meh...don't know why they brought him back like Brandon said I mean we all know hes gonna die again so...why bring him back at all?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Omnitheo
01.16.2012 , 04:10 PM | #12
Even Lucas stated that Maul was a wasted character. He had wished he had done more with him. Now's his chance. Every bit of EU I read about Maul was enjoyable, I'm excited for his return

BrandonSM
01.16.2012 , 04:29 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Xaldynn View Post
O.o...
I didn't mena that in a harsh way. I was just saying if someone is on season 1 and were talking about the return of maul whih takes place in Season 4, you could get spoiled.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Durzaka
01.16.2012 , 05:04 PM | #14
So, hit me with some spoilers, since i just cant enjoy TCW tv show.

What is the retcon on bring him back? Clone? 90% robot like vader? How does he survive a fall like the emperors?
Durzaka Retribution

Vecke
01.16.2012 , 07:47 PM | #15
IMO, Maul is the Boba Fett of the prequels. He's a character that was given almost no backstory and very little screen time, but he looks cool, acts mysterious, and sparked the imagination of the fans.

I personally think that's pretty cool.
"I know."

EvanSnowWolf
01.16.2012 , 07:53 PM | #16
Star Wars fans just cannot accept character death of bad guys.

Remember Boba Fett? He died in ROTJ, but fans refused to let him die. After all, he only fell in a hole. THAT IS NOT DEAD ENOUGH!

So they had Maul cut in freaking half, with both halves clearly shown falling.

Evidently that still is not dead enough. Not sure how much more you need.
"But you know how it is, cows go moo, dogs go woof, and mmo players go the pvp is unbalanced." - Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.

Omnitheo
01.16.2012 , 08:04 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EvanSnowWolf View Post

Remember Boba Fett? He died in ROTJ, but fans refused to let him die. After all, he only fell in a hole. THAT IS NOT DEAD ENOUGH!

It's not fan's that refused to let him die, it's the EU books, written with permission from George Lucas which established him as still being alive. I would have accepted his death in RotJ, but the EU says no, and that's what I follow.

Wolfninjajedi
01.16.2012 , 08:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EvanSnowWolf View Post

I'm surprised they haven't revived Jango "oh pfft getting his head cut clean off doesn't mean hes dead."
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

WaywardSith
01.16.2012 , 08:14 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I'm not sure why so many like him. I think his character is kinda pointless other than killing Qui-gon and getting defeated by a Padawan learner.
*smack* Noob! You know nothing of the expanded universe!

My time is short as of now, but I will most likely come back tomorrow and make a lengthy reply, but for now: In short, DM is the best sith, ever. Period, end of story

Gantoris_Aym
01.16.2012 , 09:50 PM | #20
I'm not really a fan of the cartoons, but I read shadow hunter and saw Phantom Menace. Darth Maul is in my top 5 SW characters, and so are the Fetts. I don't think SW fans can ever agree on anything, but the coolest star wars characters are the Fetts or Darth Maul. General Grievous is a fold.