ARGH.... just opened my 89th champion bag to get yet another set of bracers

I now have: SPARE PARTS--->

8 Bracers

3 belts

2 boots

4 legs

2 relics

4 offhand

I get all wich I don´t need over and over again.. I kinda pray that I just get Centurion tokens wich is utter crap anyways.. please make it so u can keep ur rewards pending so I atleast when I hit valor 60 can exchange all my bags for BM bags then there is something worth collecting... this is just gamebreaking...

make them tradeable or make a vendor wich collects them and remake them into a piece u can use or just into champion tokens or centurion tokens.

Edited by Lord-Raze

• 1 year later...

I miss these bags. RNG Bags were the *******. Bioware please give us back RNG Gear Bags to get the new 55 PVP Gear.

<Save Face, Slash Stuck>

Major Crackroxx

I want to Force Choke you through the Internet right now.:mad:

I want to Force Choke you through the Internet right now.:mad:

come on they were fun. it made gearing up feel like an accomplishment. Now I don't have that feeling when I get new gear. It's just like meh got 1 more main stat yeah me.

Major Crackroxx

come on they were fun. it made gearing up feel like an accomplishment. Now I don't have that feeling when I get new gear. It's just like meh got 1 more main stat yeah me.

Major Crackroxx

I don't see how winning on a slot machine is an accomplishment.:D

And no, they weren't fun. I had bank full of useless Centurion, and, later, Batlemaster parts and tokens. Optimizing stats was hell, too, because you didn't dictate which piece you get with which mods.

Good riddance, I say.

Anyhow, accomplishment isn't getting new gear. It's successfully 2v1ing Marauders, Powertechs and hybrid Assassins with a lame class like Vigilance Guardian:cool:

I don't see how winning on a slot machine is an accomplishment.:D

And no, they weren't fun. I had bank full of useless Centurion, and, later, Batlemaster parts and tokens. Optimizing stats was hell, too, because you didn't dictate which piece you get with which mods.

Good riddance, I say.

Anyhow, accomplishment isn't getting new gear. It's successfully 2v1ing Marauders, Powertechs and hybrid Assassins with a lame class like Vigilance Guardian:cool:

all right then. Bioware ignore my previous request to bring back RNG Bags. I guess I'll have to go 2 vs 1 some marauders instead :)

Major Crackroxx

all right then. Bioware ignore my previous request to bring back RNG Bags. I guess I'll have to go 2 vs 1 some marauders instead :)

Major Crackroxx

I'll be sure to send flowers to your next of kin:rolleyes:

I miss these bags. RNG Bags were the *******. Bioware please give us back RNG Gear Bags to get the new 55 PVP Gear.

<Save Face, Slash Stuck>

Major Crackroxx

HOLY NECRO THREADS, RNG was a horrible idea, i love being able to choose what i want, i dont like getting the same ittem over and over and over again. this is a US MMO not an asian MMO where grinding is common place.

I looked in my sorcs bank the other day and saw all my duplicate champ/BM gloves and hats....and no champion saber and my rage bubbled up all over again.

It was awesome to open 100 bags and never get the main or off hand...

And by awesome I mean super incredibly *********** lame.

Heh, yeah the old RNGs were a real pain and I sure don't miss them.

But it reminds me of a time when I still had naive hopes that Bioware knew what they were doing with PVP....

Now it's metrics instead of play-testing and boosters instead of balance?

PVP ain't going anywhere fast here, that's for sure. :(