Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origins incompetence

Blackmagi
12.14.2011 , 11:21 AM | #1
Like many others very frustrated, it isn't the point of not getting in but the point is that Origin are currently telling people if they buy a pre order today they will have access today. Then to top it off I put in a pre order code in September and they stated that the delux is amazing and told me that I will still have same pre order confirmation date so I input the code for the delux and it over wrote the other so it has jumped from september to now December. 4 hours on hold yesterday and 5 hours on hold today and still no response. Been gaming since Ultima online and have to say this is a very poor launch . Amazing and great game but why is it you can't send out a time frame like you have done with all of the betas. In speaking with fellow guildmates there are currently in game they state there are not enough ingame as it is to do any flashpoints. Sorry for sounding bitter but doesn't Origin not represent Bio-ware. Sent in a claim and told will not hear back between 48-72 hours. I am sure many others are in the same boat but it shouldn't matter what day you pre ordered each person deserves the same amount of respect

Darthshnooky
12.14.2011 , 11:23 AM | #2
Origin is a part of EA. So really, you should address your concerns to them. You may be able to get help here (i'm not telling you to go away), but if you really want to affect change, contact EA customer support to let them know they need to really work on Origin.