Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moddable Belts and Bracer drops?

Omnir
02.07.2012 , 05:29 AM | #21
There are 3 sets of known modable belts and bracers for each class. Each set having a certain level requirement to use them. There are level 15, 34, and 42 sets that I have seen and had dropped. They are extremely rare drops on pretty much all planets, but will probably have better chances in farming out the level appropriate planets. Taris for the Republic side being the easiest one to farm for the level 15 set as it is the lowest level and easiest to clean out as a level 50. Might take you a good many hours to come across just one. I was buying these suckers up left and right from the GTN early on before anyone knew about them or how rare they were. I still occasionally see a piece up on the GTN for 600 creds from the new player that doesn't know the pound of gold they are sitting on.

There is of course the light belt from the Fleet Comms vendor for 60 comms. Unless your a tank, it being light shouldn't really bother you to much for PVE.

Happy Hunting

AllgraveBurning
02.09.2012 , 09:43 AM | #22
I read on another thread that the champions outside the Dark Temple on Kaas drops both of these...

And before this weeks patch on Tuesday it was hard trying to kill them because everyone was farming them.

I finally get a chance today and the 5 times I killed him he only drops greens and one blue.

Did they change his loot table?

Allgrave

Thegriss
02.09.2012 , 10:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginzuu View Post
There are no dropable belts or bracers that can be modded.

Only synthweaver or armormech that can procc augmentation slots on their gear when they craft them.
I beg to differ. I know where a Heavy armor belt drops from trash mobs. They make me alot of credits.

Choombatta
02.09.2012 , 10:08 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pintaphilly View Post
Which fleet commendation vendor? Might wanna be more specific.
Is there more than 1 Fleet comm vendor at the Fleet?

Fleet comms, the ones you earn from running space missions.

Xeon
02.14.2012 , 10:09 PM | #25
Each class has their own set of mod'able bracers and belts.

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/...q/1/and/slot/6

That search on torhead.com shows the belts

There are 3 level ranges, 10-20, 20-30 and 30-40

If you are searching for them, Champs have highest % drop rate, followed by Elite, Strong and then normal.

Happy Hunting!

Pepre
03.24.2013 , 12:36 PM | #26
Kinda off topic but it is tradition that sith keep the light sabers of fallen foes, can u guys make a belt with multiple hanging lightsabers? Just a curious..

ChicagoBearsFan
03.25.2013 , 08:37 AM | #27
Go to the GTN and do a search for armor and then select "adaptive" in the next box rather than heavy. There are TONs of belts and bracers for sale there for dirt cheap from cartel packs. They are modable and since they are adaptive they work for any armor level and any class. Most bracers/belts are going for as low as 1k-2k on our server.
Bearsfan - Commando Healer / DPS
Chicago - Shadow Tank
BeÓrs - Scoundrel Healer
<The Jedi of Camelot>JawaSpanker Legacy ~ POT5 Server

SalBasss
03.25.2013 , 08:59 AM | #28
For completeness sake, the Dread Guard belts/bracers that drop from the Tanks and Vorgath are also moddable.
Shadowlands

jamescloutier
03.25.2013 , 09:34 AM | #29
Holy necro Batman.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pepre View Post
Kinda off topic but it is tradition that sith keep the light sabers of fallen foes, can u guys make a belt with multiple hanging lightsabers? Just a curious..
I don't remember seeing a belt like this but if you search the GTN and hit ctrl+ left click you will get a preview of what the item looks like on you.

MadHobbit
03.25.2013 , 11:11 AM | #30
personally I would like to see moddable belt and bracers that go with the slave girl outfit well, kind of bad have make in nice outfit,with a large belt around her waist