Moddable Belts and Bracer drops?

Hey all,

I've been trying to get hold of moddable heavy armour bracers and belt, but can't find any on the GTN to save my life.

I've heard a few people mention that there's some that drop in flashpoints but no one has been specific on it so far.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Or even better, if anyone knows a link where I can see what loot is dropped from specific flashpoints I'd be really appreciative!

Thanks! :)

I've seen bracers for BH, but I managed to get a belt for 10k off the GM. Think they're just out of random lock boxes ect - best thing is to look on torhead, see what level the items are and go for a chest that produced a blue item of that level.

Thanks for all the responses guys :)

Yeah, I know there definitely IS moddable bracers and belts for heavy armour, my sith warrior has them that I bought off of the GTN, but I've been searching for almost a week now for something for my bounty hunter with little success.

Do synthweavers and armourtechs definitely get recipes for them?

• 2 weeks later...

They're just random drops with a very, very low drop rate.

You're not going to find many on GTN because (a) there are tons of people fishing for them (b) many people stopped selling them realizing how rare they are. I actually sift GTN once a day just to look for moddable belts/bracers.

There are no dropable belts or bracers that can be modded.

Only synthweaver or armormech that can procc augmentation slots on their gear when they craft them.

Completely un-true, I have orange moddable belt and a bracer on my Jedi Guardian, found the belt on Tatooine, and the bracers on Taris.

There are 3 sets of known modable belts and bracers for each class. Each set having a certain level requirement to use them. There are level 15, 34, and 42 sets that I have seen and had dropped. They are extremely rare drops on pretty much all planets, but will probably have better chances in farming out the level appropriate planets. Taris for the Republic side being the easiest one to farm for the level 15 set as it is the lowest level and easiest to clean out as a level 50. Might take you a good many hours to come across just one. I was buying these suckers up left and right from the GTN early on before anyone knew about them or how rare they were. I still occasionally see a piece up on the GTN for 600 creds from the new player that doesn't know the pound of gold they are sitting on.

There is of course the light belt from the Fleet Comms vendor for 60 comms. Unless your a tank, it being light shouldn't really bother you to much for PVE.

Happy Hunting

Edited by Omnir

I read on another thread that the champions outside the Dark Temple on Kaas drops both of these...

And before this weeks patch on Tuesday it was hard trying to kill them because everyone was farming them.

I finally get a chance today and the 5 times I killed him he only drops greens and one blue.

Did they change his loot table?

Allgrave

There are no dropable belts or bracers that can be modded.

Only synthweaver or armormech that can procc augmentation slots on their gear when they craft them.

I beg to differ. I know where a Heavy armor belt drops from trash mobs. They make me alot of credits.

Each class has their own set of mod'able bracers and belts.

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/subcatg/3/mods/eq/1/and/augments/eq/1/and/slot/6

That search on torhead.com shows the belts

There are 3 level ranges, 10-20, 20-30 and 30-40

If you are searching for them, Champs have highest % drop rate, followed by Elite, Strong and then normal.

Happy Hunting!