Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AutoAssigned Loot

Gerudan
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #41
If you build a feature like this into a game, it has to be sophisticated enough to assign the loot the right way instead of like randomly give it to whoever can wear it (in case of the ne operation not even that seems to be a factor).

Or at least give the player the ability to deny loot to give it to someone else.

Letsplayrift
01.18.2012 , 07:37 PM | #42
nobody is stealing your loot... each person gets a random chance for their own loot

Derfmiolleh
01.18.2012 , 08:03 PM | #43
I like options myself. Its nice to be able choose the way loot is given.

hkraven
01.18.2012 , 08:36 PM | #44
Yeah the current system needs an overhaul. Also the new bosses seems bugged when handing out loot. Our new Commando wich we took for the first week to get geared even got a new shiny epic weapon in Karaggas palace!...a shotgun...

A proper Master Looter and Random Number system for rolling is pretty much needed for this. Either that or the current system needs to be tuned to take:

i)Class
ii)Talent Specc
iii)Current Rating on items in bags/bank and equipped

into account when assigning loot. Preferably even a system checking if you got the item befor and then destroyed/sold it so you obviously dont need it again. If these are the same on all eligible players then the system can just random it out to someone.
"Remember boys and girls, at the end of the day Sith is just an anagram for s**t".

In Grav Rounds We Trust

Gaun
01.18.2012 , 10:51 PM | #45
So guys, Loot system actually was changed, stuff is no longer just destined.

Are we all happy? I know I am!

lotj
01.18.2012 , 11:03 PM | #46
This auto-assigned loot is so ridiculously stupid.

We run with 2 Jedi Knights. The other one has seen 6 tokens so far with two duplicates. I've seen none.

Can't pass. Can't transfer. It's downright stupid.

Great decision there. The solution to prevent ninja'ing is to make the game automatically ninja stuff.

What a joke.

EDIT: The system for normal modes was not changed. We're running it now and seeing the same stuff.

Sentient_Six
01.19.2012 , 12:09 AM | #47
I have 4 Columi chest pieces alone; meanwhile, the other SI's in my group continue to get shafted.
~ Darth Solus.