Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AutoAssigned Loot

apacheFXX
01.16.2012 , 02:44 AM | #1
Please give us the option to turn this off. My guild has no interest in doing HM/NM encounters, and we would like to be able to pass out at are discretion the loot that drops on our guild runs.

Roofdaddy
01.16.2012 , 04:37 AM | #2
Agreed, this loot system is absolutely ridiculous. A few people and I are almost fully geared from HM flashpoints and we did an EV raid with a bunch of other friends in guild and taking loot when we already have it over someone who's in blues or oranges is beyond silly.

Beef_Cake
01.16.2012 , 05:35 AM | #3
I couldn't agree more.

I've done the following over the past 2 week:

17 Hardmode FPs
4 Raids

I've gotten no gear drops at all.
0 Schematics
8 Columi Commendations
67 Tionese Commendation
159 Tionese Crystals

I'm at the point now, I don't even want to run Hardmode FPs or Raids anymore. I'd rather just stick with PvP Gear, at least I know I'm working towards something at the end of the grind. The commendations I got listed above is pointless to me as the PvP Gear I have is much better. So 2 weeks of Raiding and Hardmodes have shown to be a waste of time. If the gear wasn't assigned at least I would've had a chance to roll on the gear that was for my class in stead of it just being given to other people.

Hell 1 person got I think like 5 pieces of the Columi Gear just from the EV and is only missing 1 piece. i mean come on. Not to mention, Consular drops that people already have, it would be nice to let other Consulars or similar classes have the gear by passing on something. Specially when they already have that said item. I'm just sick of running Raids and HM with people only to help them gear up and I get squat from it all. The only thing I get is a damn repair bill at the end of it all.
Nakiri - 50 Sage Healer / DPS
Crafter for the Republic - Prophecy of the Five

Hypercaine
01.16.2012 , 05:54 AM | #4
I agree. And it's quite disheartening seeing that shiny piece of healing gear that I wanted going to a DPS.
Crateria's Blog
Co-GM of Exiled - 5/5 Nightmare 16 EV - 5/5 Nightmare 16 KP

Ginzuu
01.16.2012 , 06:05 AM | #5
Yep, I understand that they wanted to implement a system where a Loot Master couldnt steal loot in raids by doing a PuG.

But really forcing this upon normal modes is pretty lame.

I vote for it being gone aswell even tho i dont really raid normal modes anymore.

broned
01.16.2012 , 06:08 AM | #6
im sure it is high up on their "to do" list

but yea it seems a bit too random, or there is some very logic solution, that no 1 have been able to see :P
Its hard to be humble, when you know your just that good

AirClown
01.16.2012 , 07:21 AM | #7
If you dont fix this issue at least let the users decicde if they want to go master loot.
If So PLEASE ADD /ROLL Command.

/roll
/roll
/roll
/roll
/roll

That way people can get the loot if they want to roll for it.

Aestel
01.16.2012 , 08:48 AM | #8
Yeah it can very frustrating. We've had people get 3 pieces drop in a run that they didn't need when others in the group could use them. I'd suggest if they don't want to allow master looter for pug runs they could at least enable the option when everyone is in the same guild.

Johan_Lore
01.16.2012 , 08:54 AM | #9
The monkey that thought that this was a good idea should be tazed. Seriously, I understand the reason why you did this, but make it OPTIONAL for guild runs.

Beef_Cake
01.16.2012 , 09:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Johan_Lore View Post
The monkey that thought that this was a good idea should be tazed. Seriously, I understand the reason why you did this, but make it OPTIONAL for guild runs.
Make it optional for all runs, not just guilds. Believe it or not, pugs do happen a lot of times. I run with other guilds as well, so this option would need to work for all groups not just guilds.
Nakiri - 50 Sage Healer / DPS
Crafter for the Republic - Prophecy of the Five