Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50, and I'm already bored.

LordOfPit
01.17.2012 , 06:31 PM | #31
Just a simple question here to all of you who are already Lv50 and bored: Have you played both Republic and Empire across all 8 classes?
Life, Death, War, Peace, Sith and Jedi... temporary illusions they are, Flux between, Eternal is!

Aryzyra
01.17.2012 , 06:44 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
Just a simple question here to all of you who are already Lv50 and bored: Have you played both Republic and Empire across all 8 classes?
That bores me just thinking about it.

But in that vein: has anyone visited each planet at least 100 times, and watched the full cinematics on both takeoff and landing every time? That's something a player could do.

kobesteve
01.17.2012 , 07:05 PM | #33
To the OP - So you did every single quest, datacrons, crafting and mastered all the end game content in one month?

If that is the case then do you think Bioware should be responsible for so much content so that it can't be blown through in a month by people who have the time to play 12 hours or more a day everyday? Also, why try to race to the finish in order to be uber and then come here complaining you're bored?

If it's not the case then you should go back and enjoy the game and wait for the new expansions (one coming already ).

OR maybe you just hate the game, in that case just quit.

Mdgshorty
01.17.2012 , 07:27 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Aryzyra View Post
That bores me just thinking about it.

But in that vein: has anyone visited each planet at least 100 times, and watched the full cinematics on both takeoff and landing every time? That's something a player could do.

How can it be boring? Its not if you don't do the same things with each class. They each have separate storylines which is what I like.
Sparkal - Scoundrel - Begeren Colony - Enduring Dawn - Smuggler Lead
Sparkala - Scoundrel - Shadowlands

7 Days free subscription time + free stuff = http://www.swtor.com/r/nKJJWc

trotsky_tor
01.17.2012 , 11:47 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Mdgshorty View Post
How can it be boring? Its not if you don't do the same things with each class. They each have separate storylines which is what I like.
except that 90%+ of the quests are shared. I can see only having two *real* playthroughs, one for each faction. After that I'd be spacebarring every quest dialog and/or just pvping outside of my class chain.

Mdgshorty
01.18.2012 , 12:03 AM | #36
There is ways around it that don't require you to pvp. I run all 8 classes and have not been bored with it. I choose what sidequests I do so that it does not get repetitive.
Sparkal - Scoundrel - Begeren Colony - Enduring Dawn - Smuggler Lead
Sparkala - Scoundrel - Shadowlands

7 Days free subscription time + free stuff = http://www.swtor.com/r/nKJJWc

eldisper
01.18.2012 , 12:10 AM | #37
Did you do all the quest there are over 500. Next time dont rush, third new content already coming out next patch 1/18/11 I learned from wow not to rush things game got so damn boring after doing the same thing everyday , so I took my time with this game on purpose
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg

Irishbrewed
01.18.2012 , 12:19 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Uzilara View Post
not sure if this is sarcasm, but a huge expansion?
1 flashpoint that was probably in the works for some time during beta already is huge?

would prefer they fix more bugs instead of already adding a new flashpoint
Bam...that's the million dollar quote. Fix the broken content before you give us more broken content...