Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hybrid assassins, best assassins. (the two very viable specs!)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Assassin
Hybrid assassins, best assassins. (the two very viable specs!)

UnSinnX
03.22.2012 , 06:34 AM | #61
These two builds look nice! Good job. I will be trying them out cause I'm a build whore. I spend more on respect then on comp gear:[
SinnX

Disciples Of The Sith

jkcheng
03.22.2012 , 08:36 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by UnSinnX View Post
These two builds look nice! Good job. I will be trying them out cause I'm a build whore. I spend more on respect then on comp gear:[
Which two builds are you talking about? If you're talking about the 2 builds on the original post they're no longer valid.

jkcheng
03.22.2012 , 08:41 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadrians View Post
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...kMMZfocRrr0b.1

Someone tested 0 / 19 / 22 ?

In Kinetic Stance with 5% Dmg Guard Bonus from the Bm Set

U still get 30% Crit Bonus Dmg from Maul and from Unearhted Knowledge 10% Power Bonus

5k Maul Hits Easy?

And Really good Defense?
From the looks of the build I think Force regen is going to be a big issue here. You have none of the Force regen talents from any of the 3 trees. It might be good in 1v1 situations where you can pop Blackout for regen, but in a WZ match where you are getting heals or guarded and going from target after target, you will have major Force regen issues.

Also not having the 5pts in Darkness, decreasing Thrash damage and armor penetration, hurts a good idea as well.

Britneyfears
03.22.2012 , 10:02 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyrulence View Post
This is correct. I personally like the Chain Shock build. Deception is by FAR the best dps pvp spec there is. Much more burst.
Burst is nice...but you won't survive for long. Deception get's eaten here. So unless you can attack and not get focussed/attacked, it will be great. But that's not going to happen (especially if you want to run rated wz's with it).

When we are doing premades, every deception dies faster then you can swat a fly.

Halefthaut
03.23.2012 , 03:59 AM | #65
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZhGMRkhZf0cRrrkb.1

This is what im testing once i reach 50. Basically adressing the force costs and giving nice sinergies to shock. Key points:

-Indiscriminate use of Trash and Shock (low force costs)
-Ranged capabilities (death field)
-Nice mauls every now and then if you feel like (horrible skill i know, positioning sucks)
-Damage reduction and healing skills

Help me modelling this build with constructivism

Edit: rotation as i see it:

-Trash until Raze and Induction pop
-Then Death Field, placing Death mark. Next is Crushing Darkness
-Recklesness+shock, wich increases Trash damage
-Discharge on CD
-Maul if Duplicity procs and target is fleeing (back exposed) dont try to position someone facing you unless you stun him
-Rinse and repeat
"Conan! What is best in life?" "To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

jkcheng
03.23.2012 , 10:10 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Halefthaut View Post
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZhGMRkhZf0cRrrkb.1

This is what im testing once i reach 50. Basically adressing the force costs and giving nice sinergies to shock. Key points:

-Indiscriminate use of Trash and Shock (low force costs)
-Ranged capabilities (death field)
-Nice mauls every now and then if you feel like (horrible skill i know, positioning sucks)
-Damage reduction and healing skills

Help me modelling this build with constructivism

Edit: rotation as i see it:

-Trash until Raze and Induction pop
-Then Death Field, placing Death mark. Next is Crushing Darkness
-Recklesness+shock, wich increases Trash damage
-Discharge on CD
-Maul if Duplicity procs and target is fleeing (back exposed) dont try to position someone facing you unless you stun him
-Rinse and repeat
Problem with your build:
1. You can't get Raze procs in Surging Charge
2. w/o any DoTs, Deathmark is useless

*it's THRASH, why is this such a common mistake for everyone?

Anyways, http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200MZhGMRkhMZf0cRrM.1 might be more suitable, 2 more points to spend wherever you like. Biggest issue with hybrids like this is Shock gets no synergies to increase its damage.

Bioware did a really good job eliminating hybrids.

Halefthaut
03.23.2012 , 10:46 AM | #67
Wow i really skipped that lightning charge part, thanks for the hightlight
"Conan! What is best in life?" "To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

kijthae
03.24.2012 , 07:06 PM | #68
Dont waste your time on hybrid specs. They wont perform bettern then full deception , darkness , madness. The deal is catching other players gear wise and learning to play