Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuttering???????

chromez
12.14.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1
hi i have a dual core 2.7ghz 6 gigs of ram and a ati hd 5670 1gb gddr5 i was hoping to be able to run on at least medium with good framerate in beta i was running like 90 frames per second out of the starting area now ill have like 40 to 50 fps and every now and then it will drop to like 20 to 25 and i cant figure out why changing the setting does nothing it seem like amd users are having alot of probs with swtor anyone have any tweaks or anything that can help this i love the game but i would like to have a steady framerate and the setting do nothing screen res nothing low nothing run the same on all setting so if anyon ehas a fix pls let me know ty

TrentEaston
12.14.2011 , 11:10 AM | #2
Are you sure it's performance stuttering or may it be due to lags, when loading new or crowded areas?

chromez
12.14.2011 , 11:14 AM | #3
no myu latency is fine always it around 30 to 40 i have a 40 mb internet so it not bandwidth and it aint server side something is doing it i hear alot of complaints from amd user i mean i know i dont have the best system but i should be able to run at least 40 frames per second on medium with my setup well i think i should be able to run high with like shadow and all off but isnt the case yea this dips to 20 25 frames are really hurting my playing