Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dungeon Finder System Eventually

Catlana
01.13.2012 , 03:52 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Omniana View Post
I'm okay with a LFD tool.

I'm not okay with cross-server queueing.
Same viewpoint here. I am fine with a LFD tool. I just do not want the tool to be cross server.

Anfinn
01.13.2012 , 04:31 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by okenuth View Post
While they fix the LFG thing lets please use the one we have. I will make grouping easier.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=172781
because it dont work, i have have had it on always, and only i had it on, nobody care about it, its useless

patoman
01.13.2012 , 04:37 PM | #223
the current system is really bad for a good game. which is hanging out in fleet and and spamming the general chat.

Its like seriously the most crude method.

Quite a bit of resistance from cross server stuff. But still need some kind of tool other then this current horrible method. A flashpoint channel, or a group finder that is just of the server.

Also... why not have flashpoints tied to the planets that are of the same level as the people who will run it (or permit a person to be on the planet of their level and waiting on then going to flashpoint).

okenuth
01.13.2012 , 04:41 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Anfinn View Post
because it dont work, i have have had it on always, and only i had it on, nobody care about it, its useless
The only reason it does not work its because no one knows how to use it or people dont use it. If we get people to start flaggin itll be better fr the server as a whole.

demitrisln
01.13.2012 , 04:49 PM | #225
I played WoW before and after the LFD tool was implemented and I loved it. It let me who gets off of work at 5 to get in do 1 or 2 and get done have dinner and spend time with the GF. On the other hand I do see where it did make it so some call them elistest or jerks or whatever had no reason not to be a jerk because you'll never see them again. How about this and i'm not sure how this would be done and or if it is even fessible.

After each FP or Operation each person gets voted on how well they played and depending and on how played and respected other people and depending on how many votes you got depended on like how many credits or gear or tier gear or whatever yout. Maybe that would force people to behave. Just me thinking outloud. The only downfall is people being a jerk and giving you bad ratings.... but I don't know.....

I just know that i'm almost 50 I want to do some operations and FP but don't want to wait hours upon hours to get a group together.

Anfinn
01.13.2012 , 05:20 PM | #226
I dinged 50 today and canceleled my supscription, i dont want to hang in republic fleet and spam all day, I want to do dungeons.....Will give it a chance again when they implement a lfg tool that works (like wow)

Dudek
04.13.2012 , 01:27 AM | #227
I dont Know what is so difficoult to Understand !!!!!! All implementations and parche dont need more if you dont do a flashpoint Finder . People will cancel subscrription and no more People will enter in the game .

I like very much this game but need immediately a dungeon Finder vote for this !!!!!

Italian Jedi

Dudek
04.13.2012 , 02:04 AM | #228
i like very much this game but need a finder for people PVE oriented

Italian Jedi

Mishko
04.13.2012 , 05:43 AM | #229
There is alot of empty servers and we need cross-realm flashpoint finder.
Dont listen to trolls and release this system, believe me u will make good thing.
I believe in u Bioware, dont dissapoint me...

Pervejbirk
04.13.2012 , 06:02 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Mishko View Post
There is alot of empty servers and we need cross-realm flashpoint finder.
Dont listen to trolls and release this system, believe me u will make good thing.
I believe in u Bioware, dont dissapoint me...
ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!
WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!!

Actually NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
As an Old WoW player i can tell you just how bad a cross server flashpoint finder/operation finder would be.
On WoW yes before the dungeon tool it where a tad hard to get groups but when you did find groups people knew they job they where polite and help full.
Then Cross Realm Dungeon find came out and group moral dropped dramatically it became a MEMEMEMEME rush since everyone just wanted they thing and if the thing they where after didn't drop they screwed over groups and left them hanging, People started ninja'ing left and right. the language moral (Not talking speaking country language but verbal use of it) Went from generally polite to people screaming and yelling at each others slinging out words like "omg u f**king noob" at the smallest miss steps since after all being cross realm the chance of them having to group with the same person more then once where extremely low and not being on the same server your actions didn't carry any consequences over to they own server where back before cross realm being a jerk in groups only served to bit your self in the rear as it would get around and people would stop grouping with you at all.

And as i final word i say.
I'm Fully behind either a Dungeon Finder (not like in Wow where you magically gets teleported to the instance and then back to where ever you where before) Or at lest a Gobal LFG channel!
I can give an exsample.
In rift they had a Dungeon finder that allowed to you sign up for a random group on your server and when you get auto invited into a group you then had to travel to the instance in quest on foot. Now in rift this could be abit annoying since most groups instances where pretty damn fare away from everything.
But in Tor the problem aint that big. All planets (other then Ilum) have Fleet shuttles if not next to then damn close to a travel path which you can QT right to and then bingo your on fleet.

Ps.
I don't remember if it where Metacritic or one of the other big MMO sites.
But back after the Cross realm dungeon finder in respons to the drop in how people behaved in groups a survey made that "award" WoW with having the most immature and Self centered Community of all the MMO's which where sad since no more then 8months prior it had been placed in the top 3 best MMO Community THAT'S how badly the Cross realm dungeon finder effect the general grouping moral