Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need/Greed system

crazysam
01.15.2012 , 10:57 AM | #1
There seems to be a lot of players "Needing" items for their companions and something needs to be done to counter this.

Why would you "Need" roll an item for a companion when you are a full group and your companion is not even participating in the encounter??

Ninjas are happy in this game!

BW, you need to lock the "Need" button so class that arent wearing this or that type of armor cant "Need" roll them.

I actually dont understand why this feature was not in the game on day 1.

Most MMO's already have this feature and some even did on day 1 because they knew it had to be done.

SWTOR needs it even more because of the companion system.

Scorpassailant
01.15.2012 , 11:08 AM | #2
I fully agree

Omiku
01.15.2012 , 11:17 AM | #3
I agree, there needs to be a lock on the "Need" button so a class that can't wear the armor can't roll "Need". I've seen this happens with even friends that are confused by being able to roll need on items for companions. I don't think most people are doing this ma'liciously, there is just no standard set for this yet. I don't know of another MMO with companions that wear the same gear as the main characters.

I would suggest adding a button for in-between "Need and "Greed", perhaps a "Companion" button.

crazysam
01.15.2012 , 11:21 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Omiku View Post
I agree, there needs to be a lock on the "Need" button so a class that can't wear the armor can't roll "Need". I've seen this happens with even friends that are confused by being able to roll need on items for companions. I don't think most people are doing this ma'liciously, there is just no standard set for this yet. I don't know of another MMO with companions that wear the same gear as the main characters.

I would suggest adding a button for in-between "Need and "Greed", perhaps a "Companion" button.
Yeah a third options for companions would be good.

Think I will create a thread about this everyday just to piss BW staff and force them into addressing this.