Preview: Clone Wars S4 Ep.15 "Deception"

OpticRefit

http://www.starwars.com/watch/deception_preview.html

Clone Wars S4 Ep.15 "Deception"

'When the Jedi learn of a Separatist plot to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine, one of them must go deep undercover as a hardened criminal to extract information from the conspirators.'

Very interesting! Looks like Anakin might get a little Vader-ish this episode, we'll see.

/discuss

*Some of you won't be able to watch the video in the link. Don't blame me, blame starwars.com.

Anakin's been farming the darkside points quite a bit lately. It makes me giggle sometimes.

Also, who do you think that was under the sheet? From Anakin's expression, it would most likely suggest Obi Wan. We know that can't be true, but the episode is titled "deception"

Edited by Omnitheo

The episode listing on wikipedia says its Obi-wan, who goes undercover, and teams up with Cad Bane and some other guy (I would assume the 2 real criminals don't know its Obi-wan in disguise).

I first thought it was Quinlan Vos, since he kinda did a stint undercover working for Dooku, while spying on Separatist activities, but seeing Duchess Satene crying is proof that it's Obi-wan.

Obi-wan faked his death, kinda like how James Bond did in one of his movies.

Edited by OpticRefit

There are more people on this forum who like to bash the clone wars, than there are those who have ever seen an episode.

Want posts, apparently you need to make the title something like "Clone Wars: Deception has completely destroyed all canon and ruined x character"