Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus can be killed in a FP, wait what?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Darth Malgus can be killed in a FP, wait what?!

Duradel
01.15.2012 , 11:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
Yes, you kill Malgus, who claims himself the new Emperor of a completely different Empire. This all starts back by reading the book Deceived, dealing with how Malgus thinks the Emperor is weak, as is the Empire for the Treaty of Coruscant. Thus he leaves the Empire, and forms his own, and becomes the Emperor, and is a threat that must be taken out. I am not all that upset that you kill a traitor to the Empire.
Not even thoughtful of the fact that he had some damn good points? You would rather kill malgus for the same corrupt sith lords rather than considering that the empire really IS as flawed as he claims?

Raltar
01.16.2012 , 12:07 AM | #22
I didn't see a corpse. Leads me to believe he's not dead. Nothing is dead unless there is a corpse until something official says otherwise.

Karkais
01.16.2012 , 08:19 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDaresWins View Post
Because BioWare has a fetish for slaughtering Empire characters.
This. I think I have figured out how empire is going to lose this war..

ps. Then again Darth Maul was thrown to a pit in two equal pieces and he came back.. I wish he hadn't though.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Riho
01.16.2012 , 01:45 PM | #24
Malgus isn't dead and neither is Revan.

AngelousWang
01.16.2012 , 02:49 PM | #25
He's not dead, if he was you wouldn't have had to do the lame pushing off a ledge to defeat him, he would have just died normally, like any other Flashpoint boss.
CE VIP

Bgiffo
01.16.2012 , 03:27 PM | #26
Malgus was a Mary Sue anyway.

ElFlamaBlanca
01.16.2012 , 04:07 PM | #27
Empire has the emperor, guy killed an entire planet by himself and owned revan in under 10 seconds. Not to mention has god like powers and eternal life. And no he is not dead

Bounty hunters kill the supreme chancellor if it makes you feel better. Even though he can easily be replaced and doesn't even have that much power to begin with.

Akilus
01.16.2012 , 04:11 PM | #28
Well actually I wouldn't really like the view of like 15 players charging at one Sith, four is enough.

Kaos
01.16.2012 , 05:28 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
Not even thoughtful of the fact that he had some damn good points? You would rather kill malgus for the same corrupt sith lords rather than considering that the empire really IS as flawed as he claims?
No, I agree with some of his points, Malgus is one of my favorite Sith Lords, I have studied him, but he betrayed the Empire and Emperor none the less. And for treason calls for the highest punishment, execution.

pursang
01.16.2012 , 07:09 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Bgiffo View Post
Malgus was a Mary Sue anyway.
I don't think you know what that term means.
"He who slays monsters must look at himself to make sure he does not become the monster."
- Nietzsche