Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon Hard Mode (Yadura Ban)

Xonori
01.15.2012 , 09:03 AM | #1
I am not sure if it is our dps exactly... She has a buff that does not allow us to interrupt her ability so we have to run away from Yadura Ban every time, thus we are losing dps. We seem to be hitting the enrage timer when she is at about 30-20% health on our 4 attempts. Is this bugged or is there a mechanic we are missing to this fight then what it is on normal?? I'll admit, other MMO games I have played hard mode...the enrage timers were never this ridiculous.
"I used to be the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, till I took a blaster bolt to the knee..."- Xonori

Iskevuld
01.15.2012 , 09:15 AM | #2
You just have too low dps then. You are meant to run away from her every time. Try having your healer dps whenever they don't need to cast a heal. The enrage timers are kind of short, but are survivable for 20-30 seconds with cooldowns.

Xonori
01.15.2012 , 09:20 AM | #3
20-30 seconds? I barely lasted 5 seconds on her when she enraged. That was without CDs. I guess I'll talk to my group more about it then. Even the optional boss before was a hassle to take on.
"I used to be the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, till I took a blaster bolt to the knee..."- Xonori