Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin

EasyFrager
12.14.2011 , 10:46 AM | #1
Hello on my origin it says that i can play but when i log the play button still grey. so i must what for the email that its (ok you can play now) or something????

Sunsliver
12.14.2011 , 10:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EasyFrager View Post
Hello on my origin it says that i can play but when i log the play button still grey. so i must what for the email that its (ok you can play now) or something????
Wait for the email.

Ahkronn
12.14.2011 , 10:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EasyFrager View Post
Yes, you need to wait for the email that tells you that you can play.
Some people are not getting the emails it seems, but basically, if you get the greyed button, you are not yet cleared to play.

Waiting is the only solution

Ubentdood
12.14.2011 , 10:54 AM | #4
issue resolved, my bad

asachar
12.14.2011 , 10:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ubentdood View Post
This was posted somewhere else, but basically says that if you ordered through Origin, you're F'd till the 16th!!!!!
It says that by ordering through Origin, you got the shaft!!! You won't even have a shot at early play till the 16th!!!! Means that by clicking the SWTOR.COM 'place your Pre-Order Now' link to Origin, really F'd up your entire week... cause now you're being penalized for ordering there!
Total crap, I forget when I've been this mad at anything!!!!!
Mmm, I preordered the digital deluxe on Origin and today recieved the email saying I can now play the game and my Play button in the launcher is now active and I'm in the game playing in Early Access and it's not the 16th yet. Just as long as Origin send the full game code tomorrow, I have no complaints with them! I preordered in august
No, I am your father

Sunsliver
12.14.2011 , 10:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ubentdood View Post
This was posted somewhere else, but basically says that if you ordered through Origin, you're F'd till the 16th!!!!!
It says that by ordering through Origin, you got the shaft!!! You won't even have a shot at early play till the 16th!!!! Means that by clicking the SWTOR.COM 'place your Pre-Order Now' link to Origin, really F'd up your entire week... cause now you're being penalized for ordering there!
Total crap, I forget when I've been this mad at anything!!!!!
You are wrong in every sense of the word man.

For your education: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16290

Ahkronn
12.14.2011 , 11:00 AM | #7
Funny how so many will immediately believe negative, unfunded claims, but completely ignore positive proven ones.

asachar
12.14.2011 , 11:07 AM | #8
Despite Bioware offically saying the EGA will be staggered, guess some people who preorder the game believe they're entitled to play from day one! If they don't get what they want, the cry and sulk!!
No, I am your father