Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Flashpoint loot list

MunchmaQuchee
02.08.2012 , 08:14 PM | #21
FYI, bonus boss in Kaon also drops the taxi mount as well (though rarely).

Zhothon
02.10.2012 , 09:37 AM | #22
awesome list

Thanks

Acarin
02.12.2012 , 04:23 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Its a token for a specific class (i.e. token for sith warrior, token for sith inquisitor). There are 4 tokens in total for each of the 4 classes. Last boss have a chance to drop one of the four tokens.
The token(s) are then exchanged at the Tionese/Columi/Rakasa vendors on the Imperial Fleet (inner side of Supplies Quarter, if I recall correctly... although I frequently get lost, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am inaccurate). Many items can be exchanged either for 1 specific token _or_ lots of Commendations (and/or Crystals), but some will only drop as a token from the FP/OPS bosses.
The Dock Legacy (Sluis Shipyards)

Dock (Agent)/ Dok'lar (Juggernaut)/ Docina (Sorceror)/ Acarina (Sentinel)/ Hukka (Vanguard)

Validus
02.13.2012 , 12:33 AM | #24
As a new level 50 this is a great reference guide. Thanks for taking the time to put it together

Darkraid
02.13.2012 , 03:53 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Acarin View Post
The token(s) are then exchanged at the Tionese/Columi/Rakasa vendors on the Imperial Fleet (inner side of Supplies Quarter, if I recall correctly... although I frequently get lost, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am inaccurate). Many items can be exchanged either for 1 specific token _or_ lots of Commendations (and/or Crystals), but some will only drop as a token from the FP/OPS bosses.
Thanks. I must say, once you start gearing up the game just becomes so much more fun. I've landed some gear for my mara and it's really helping. I don't like the PVE chest piece but right now I look ****** with a champ/columi gear mix. Only reason I'm using some pvp gear atm is because my orange modded gear has become useless/obsolete.

I think the columi helmet is the most awesome looking piece so far for my mara.

Again, great reference here, thanks for posting this. +1

Lee_Adama
02.15.2012 , 01:20 AM | #26
The bonus boss no longer drops the Columi Headgear token just an FYI.

Spyderwraith
02.15.2012 , 02:13 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lee_Adama View Post
The bonus boss no longer drops the Columi Headgear token just an FYI.
Confirmed. My group and I just ran Hardmode Kaon and the bonus boss drops Xanotech trash( orange gear modded with the purple daily stuff is better) and 2 tionese Crystals.

Needless to say the bonus boss is not worth the time.

Iwipe
02.15.2012 , 05:12 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
Confirmed. My group and I just ran Hardmode Kaon and the bonus boss drops Xanotech trash( orange gear modded with the purple daily stuff is better) and 2 tionese Crystals.

Needless to say the bonus boss is not worth the time.
Hmm this is indeed a sad stealth change, I will update the loot table accordingly in a bit later today

Iwipe
02.15.2012 , 08:28 AM | #29
Updated for 1.13 to include changes to KR-82 Expulser Bonus droid in Kaon Under Siege (drops Xenotech belt instead) and added info for Republic flashpoints

Spyderwraith
02.15.2012 , 04:40 PM | #30
Since they have apparently "fixed" the kaon expulser driod loot table to spawn the correct loot one wonders why it spawns Xenotech when EVERY other bonus boss in hardmode drops a tionese piece of gear?

I think they messed it up or decided to make the kaon bonus boss worth absolutley nothing to fight and ultimately obsolete