Hardmode Flashpoint loot list

Updated for patch 1.2

Hey everyone, I have compiled a list of the exact loot drops from each hardmode flashpoint for the Empire side (if anyone wants to provide a list for the Republic specific ones that would be awesome!) Hope someone find this useful!

Energized = Tionese quality without the set bonus.

Bonus – Bonus bosses, unlocked by doing the bonus inside with flashpoint with different stages, bonus boss usually unlocked by stage 4 or 5.

All bosses, including the minibosses (not listed here) will drop Tionese crystals.

Color coded chart: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/hardmodefpdrops1.21.jpg

There is a better formatted version here:: http://dulfy.net/2012/01/15/hardmode-flashpoint-drops-empire/

NEWLost Island

LR-5 Sentinel Droid: Columi boots

Project Sav-Rak: Columi Legs

Transgenic Sample Eleven: Relic (i.e. Relic of Vital Rupturing)

Doctor Lorrick: Columi Mainhand, Rakata Chest

Black Talon

Sergeant Boran/GXR-5 Sabotage Droid: Tionese Waist (belt)

Commander Ghulil: Energized pants

Bonus: GXR-7 Command Droid: Tionese ears

Yadira Ban: Columi bracers

The Esseles

Ironfist: Tionese Waist (belt)

ISS-7 Guardian Battledroid Energized pants

Bonus: ISS-944 Power Droid: Tionese ears

Vokk: Columi bracers

False Emperor

Jindo Krey: Tionese gloves

HK-47: Tionese Mainhand

Bonus: Sith Entity: Tionese implants

Darth Malgus: Columi Chest

Directive 7

Interrogator: Tionese wrists (bracers)

Bulwark: Energized chest

Bonus: Replicator: Relic

Mentor: Columi pants

Ilum

Velasu Graege & Drinda-Zel: Tionese wrists (bracers)

Krel Thak: Energized head

Bonus: Guid Patriach: Tionese ear

Darth Serevin: Columi Offhand

Boarding Party

HXI-54 Juggernaut: Relic

Sakan Do’nair: Energized Boots

Bonus: Chief Engineer Kels: Tionese Implant

Commander Jorland & Goonies: Columi gloves

The Foundry

Foundry Guardian: Energized Gloves

HK-47: Tionese Offhand

Bonus: Burrower Matriarch: Tionese belt

Revan: Columi boots

Taral V

Captain Shivanek: Relic

PD-44: Energized Boots

Bonus: Lord Hasper: Tionese Implant

General Edikar: Columi gloves

Maelstrom Prison

Colonel Daksh: Energized Gloves

Lord Vanithrast: Tionese Offhand

Bonus: Ancient Maelstrom Flayer: Tionese belt

Grand Moff Kilran: Columi boots

Kaon Under Siege

Defend vs Zombies encounter: Xenotech Gloves

Rakghoul Behemoth: Tionese grade mainhand with Q56 color crystal

Bonus: KR-82 Expulser: Xenotech belt

Commander Lk’Graagth: Columi head

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you spawn the sith entity.?

All bonus bosses are spawned by completing the bonus quests inside FPs that have multiple stages. If it starts with Stage X - (1, 2, 3, etc.), it's towards the bonus boss. The final stage is always to spawn/defeat the bonus boss. There are often other bonus quests inside FPs, but unless they have a stage attached to them, all they do is reward experience/legacy experience when completed.

The False emperor is the best flashpoint to start farm if you need to improve your gear.

Other then HK-47 the bosses are mostly easy and dps checks. You can do it in green quest gear, but i recomend getting a few epic mods for the daily quests.

All bonus bosses are spawned by completing the bonus quests inside FPs that have multiple stages. If it starts with Stage X - (1, 2, 3, etc.), it's towards the bonus boss. The final stage is always to spawn/defeat the bonus boss. There are often other bonus quests inside FPs, but unless they have a stage attached to them, all they do is reward experience/legacy experience when completed.

Cool thanks for clearing that up

Updated a small correction with the BT Bonus boss: It drops earpiece rather than implants.

Also for Republic players:

boarding party (BP) = taral V

Foundry = Maelstrom prison

BT = Esseles

In terms of loot drops.

The False emperor is the best flashpoint to start farm if you need to improve your gear.

Other then HK-47 the bosses are mostly easy and dps checks. You can do it in green quest gear, but i recomend getting a few epic mods for the daily quests.

BT is always the best place to go. You can get Energized Pants, Ear piece, etc to start with. Then I'd suggest FE.

• 2 weeks later...
Its a token for a specific class (i.e. token for sith warrior, token for sith inquisitor). There are 4 tokens in total for each of the 4 classes. Last boss have a chance to drop one of the four tokens.

The token(s) are then exchanged at the Tionese/Columi/Rakasa vendors on the Imperial Fleet (inner side of Supplies Quarter, if I recall correctly... although I frequently get lost, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am inaccurate). Many items can be exchanged either for 1 specific token _or_ lots of Commendations (and/or Crystals), but some will only drop as a token from the FP/OPS bosses.

Edited by Acarin

The token(s) are then exchanged at the Tionese/Columi/Rakasa vendors on the Imperial Fleet (inner side of Supplies Quarter, if I recall correctly... although I frequently get lost, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am inaccurate). Many items can be exchanged either for 1 specific token _or_ lots of Commendations (and/or Crystals), but some will only drop as a token from the FP/OPS bosses.

Thanks. I must say, once you start gearing up the game just becomes so much more fun. I've landed some gear for my mara and it's really helping. I don't like the PVE chest piece but right now I look ****** with a champ/columi gear mix. Only reason I'm using some pvp gear atm is because my orange modded gear has become useless/obsolete.

I think the columi helmet is the most awesome looking piece so far for my mara.

Again, great reference here, thanks for posting this. +1

Edited by Darkraid