Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any Actual females not female characters play this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Any Actual females not female characters play this game?

Jesterhexes
01.15.2012 , 12:54 AM | #1
So i had this problem when i ployed lotro that i could never find any girls that played the game, i mean my entire guild on lotro are boys, the entire guild on here are boys... is there no other girl on the face of the planet that plays swtor on my server (Telos Restoration Project) I feel so alone... not to mention that boys who have girl characters are kinda weird... on lotro i had a male character and i had to delete him because it was to weird lol...a not that i care but its kinda dissapointed when you think your talking to a girl and it turns out tht the person behind the character is a dude,,nywayz just wondering, no need to get in a hater mood i was just asking
SPACEBALLS! OH SH** there goes the Planet!!

Skizzik
01.15.2012 , 12:56 AM | #2
I like to create female characters and flirt with all the neckbeards so they give me all their credits. It works surprisingly well.

LucentBeam
01.15.2012 , 02:38 AM | #3
I'm sure there are thousands.

QuintessaSHeera
01.15.2012 , 02:41 AM | #4
I'm a female gamer, but I'm not on your server (I play on Thana Vesh and Ebon Hawk). I play characters of either sex.

You aren't completely alone...there are other females who play SWTOR. I promise.

StalkerYuno
01.15.2012 , 02:49 AM | #5
really? i think girls who play guy toons are weirder than guys who play girl toons 0_o.

QuintessaSHeera
01.15.2012 , 02:55 AM | #6
I'm sorry to hear that. I enjoy playing male characters sometimes. It doesn't make me question my own femininity or feel weird in any way. I'm not cybersexing with people or hitting on other players, so it's not that big of a deal. Also...It doesn't bother me if a male plays a female character. I'm not sexist, but that's me.

Whatever floats your boat.

Diceington
01.15.2012 , 05:07 AM | #7
Why is it weird.. =/

I've always just figured if i'm going to stare at an *** for hours on end, might as well be a females.

Deshiel
01.15.2012 , 05:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by StalkerYuno View Post
really? i think girls who play guy toons are weirder than guys who play girl toons 0_o.
Nothing weird about that.

Spoiler

Girls play as men for the same reason why guys play as women.

EsotericWhim
01.15.2012 , 06:16 AM | #9
I'm female and I play as both male and female characters. Although I feel much more immersed in the game when I'm playing as a female. On Darth Sion server.

Miyi
01.15.2012 , 06:27 AM | #10
I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!