Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

help finding Outcast Prototype Helmet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
help finding Outcast Prototype Helmet

Prenecae's Avatar


Prenecae
01.14.2012 , 09:26 PM | #1
Does anyone know where to find it or what mission i must complete? i have the whole set for my trooper except for the helm and it's bugging the hell out of me.

MacLeato's Avatar


MacLeato
01.15.2012 , 05:11 AM | #2
afaik, it is crafted by an armormech.

look here: http://db.darthhater.com/recipes/2783/outcast_helmet/

finstrike's Avatar


finstrike
01.15.2012 , 11:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Prenecae View Post
Does anyone know where to find it or what mission i must complete? i have the whole set for my trooper except for the helm and it's bugging the hell out of me.
I bought one today on the auction for 20k....level 29 item. I am trying to find the outcast prototype greaves now....anyone have any ideas on where to get these aside from the auction?

Manikuba's Avatar


Manikuba
01.15.2012 , 11:54 AM | #4
i got mine from doing a underworld crewing mission, so other then that you'll have to buy it off the AH

jputt's Avatar


jputt
01.29.2012 , 07:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by finstrike View Post
I bought one today on the auction for 20k....level 29 item. I am trying to find the outcast prototype greaves now....anyone have any ideas on where to get these aside from the auction?
Both greaves and chest plate are from heroics on. Tavus, far right of planet at old swoop track.

swils's Avatar


swils
01.30.2012 , 01:21 AM | #6
Yep, Taris for the chest/legs (and matching gloves and such)

Armormech for the helmet, need the schematic.

You paid 20k for yours? Good lord. I sell them for 3-4k regularly on my server.

jputt's Avatar


jputt
01.30.2012 , 01:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by swils View Post
Yep, Taris for the chest/legs (and matching gloves and such)

Armormech for the helmet, need the schematic.

You paid 20k for yours? Good lord. I sell them for 3-4k regularly on my server.
What server?

swils's Avatar


swils
01.30.2012 , 02:15 AM | #8
Grand Master Zym

Kanana's Avatar


Kanana
01.30.2012 , 02:19 AM | #9
Armormechs can make orange Outcast Helmet, Chestguard and Greaves, if they have the schematics.

swils's Avatar


swils
01.30.2012 , 02:54 AM | #10
Speaking of, just finished my schematic set--found the schem. for the Chestguard in the Nar Shad GTN. Woot!