Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

"Social gear location"


Buretsute's Avatar


Buretsute
01.14.2012 , 07:12 PM | #1
I've notice that there aren't any thread about the social gear that you can gain with your social points so i'll post the location and social level for each gear:
  • Nar Shaddaa "Slave Girl" Social II
  • Quest "Hutt Cartel" Social IV
  • Voss "Voss Mystic" Social V
  • Taris "Death Claw" Social IV
  • Dromund Kass "Formal" Social I
  • Alederaan "Ulgo Noble" Social III
  • Balmorra "Balmorra Resistance" Social II
  • Corellia "CorSec" Social VI
  • Tatooine "Sand People" Social III
  • Belsavis "Prisoner" Social V
  • Hoth "Hailstorm" Social IV

On following plantes you can't buy any gear:
  • Hutta
  • Koriban
  • Ilum
Hope that this will help
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece

Kelticfury's Avatar


Kelticfury
01.14.2012 , 07:19 PM | #2
Do you think you could post wether it is for male or female for each of the outfits?

Edit: Oh and thanks for putting this up, as several of my characters use light armor, this is a great reference.

ricofico's Avatar


ricofico
01.14.2012 , 09:42 PM | #3
/bump

edit:
you didn't add the Imperial Dancer from Security Vendor on Drumond Kaas or Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

also the Imperial Trooper from the Collectors Edition at the VIP Club Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

I imagine the republic side as the same thing but their version of it.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Buretsute's Avatar


Buretsute
01.15.2012 , 12:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
Do you think you could post wether it is for male or female for each of the outfits?

Edit: Oh and thanks for putting this up, as several of my characters use light armor, this is a great reference.
Consider it done:

Slave Girl - Female only

Hutt Cartel - Both
Voss Mystic - Both
Death Claw - Both
Formal - Male only
Ulgo Noble - Both
Balmorra Resistance - Both
CorSec - Both
Sand people - Both
Prisoner - Both
Hailstorm - Both
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece

Buretsute's Avatar


Buretsute
01.15.2012 , 12:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ricofico View Post
/bump

edit:
you didn't add the Imperial Dancer from Security Vendor on Drumond Kaas or Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

also the Imperial Trooper from the Collectors Edition at the VIP Club Valikan Space Station (Imperial Fleet)

I imagine the republic side as the same thing but their version of it.
Yeah i totally forgot about 'em cheers mate
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece

VoxTheHero's Avatar


VoxTheHero
01.15.2012 , 01:23 PM | #6
You forgot the Republic side ones as well, Republic Dancer's Outfit and Formal Dress (Both female only) and the Organa Noble from Alderaan
Squadron 367 Veteran
My DevArt
Karnel Fass: Jedi Guardian

Buretsute's Avatar


Buretsute
01.15.2012 , 04:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by VoxTheHero View Post
You forgot the Republic side ones as well, Republic Dancer's Outfit and Formal Dress (Both female only) and the Organa Noble from Alderaan
Ah I thought it would be the same for both sides (i'm on the empire side). But on the other hand, it makes sense that it's different. Awesome that you are filling in for the republic *thumbs up*
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece

Deshiel's Avatar


Deshiel
01.15.2012 , 04:47 PM | #8
Am I the only one thinking that the Social gear is so missused?

I thought that the idea of social gear was to look more social.

But in the end it only makes us look like a whored dancer and a filthy prisoner.

That's just bad and awfull.

What I envision for the social gear is simple casual clothing.

My primary character is a 50 sith warr. He's wearing big armor and shoulder pads half as long as he is. I would welcome some Jedi/sith simple robe apparel so that I can refresh my character and have this refreshing feeling.(because watching the same back every day does get alittle annoying) Good thing would be the second equipment slot. So that I can switch to the social gear anytime I walk around imperial station, cantinas or just my ship.

Kelticfury's Avatar


Kelticfury
01.15.2012 , 05:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Deshiel View Post
Am I the only one thinking that the Social gear is so missused?

I thought that the idea of social gear was to look more social.

But in the end it only makes us look like a whored dancer and a filthy prisoner.

That's just bad and awfull.

What I envision for the social gear is simple casual clothing.
You ignore the majority to point out flaws in 2 outfits?

If you are sith, get the formal gear at dromond kaas cantina which is neither whorish or looking like a prisoner.

Who cares what someone else is wearing anyway?

Deshiel's Avatar


Deshiel
01.16.2012 , 12:25 PM | #10
Oh yeah, there is one formal gear.

The rest is workplace stuff