Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint : Battle of Illum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Flashpoint : Battle of Illum
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beroende
01.14.2012 , 05:51 PM | #1
Well, I can tell you poeple that myself and 3 other brave fighters just completed the Flashpoint Battle of Illum, on Hardmode.

It was HARDCORE stuff, extremly difficult and after spending 45k credits on repair and stims, and 3 hours later, we finally reached the final boss !

After 4-5 attempts on the final boss we final slayed the corrupt Darth Lord of the sith, only to discover that The quest chest at the end was bugged, and we could not open it.

With that said, after spending 3 hours of my time , 50k credits on repairs and alot of stims, we didn recive any sort of reward besides the wonderful experience of completing this Flashpoint. I've lost ALL my respect to this game, and after playing it for 1 month, I think I'll just leave it here where it is. Maybe the customer service should spend a bit more time on fixing this SHIZZLE instead of trying to help kidds with crap computers trying to play this game.
TDTG

The Republic's most wanted

Smaois
01.14.2012 , 05:56 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Beroende,

Please submit a ticket to our in game Customer Service team and ensure you use the key word Hedgehog in the body of the email.This will assist us to process your email in an efficient manner.

For information regarding how to report this, please see the helpcenter article here.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Beroende
01.14.2012 , 06:13 PM | #3
I've submitted a ticket in-game and used the keyword Hedgehog, however I doubt this will give me back my 3 hours, credits etc.

Therefor I stand by my words and say, I'll leave this as it is.

The most MMO's have a hard time at the beginning from fixing all the bugs, and the bigger and great ones pull threw within 1-2 months so the player flow keeps steady instead of players just raging and quit playing.

I just dont see this happening with this game.

Ciao
TDTG

The Republic's most wanted