Did 800k damage in a wz

Bagov

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a cookie, what else would you like a graz? Nah, this is nothing special, just means you spend your time not doing objectives.

Really? Killing people while defending at voidstar isnt "Doing Objectives" ? :D

Sigh. An aoe class does aoe damage and gets top damage. Surprise!? Do you want an epeen stroke or something? I have seen single target classes get 600k+ damage on the regular. Nothing special here.

You sir need reading glasses, read the post again.

You most definitely didn't only use DFA 3 times. You used it every cooldown on 5 idiots who were stacked up on doors.

It's really not difficult at all to do this and you'll never see any 600k+ screenshots outside of Void Star for this reason.

I'm curious as to how your pocket healer doesn't have nearly as many kills as you. Not sure which one he is but the one with most healing has 8 kills and 0 deaths whereas you have 46. Kills are shared on that list for the healer i thought so....something just seems off. If it was the other healer he only has 26 kills with 2 deaths. Odd indeed. Edited by Rockzorr

What you have done is farming kills with heavy aoe with a good healer keeping you alive.

Farming kills against a team that i'm guessing dident get anywere.Nothing to be proud of.

A warzone match with skilled players on both sides none will be over 300 k.

Thats stupid. A voidstar with skilled teams on both sides will have the most amount of damage.

Think about it for a second. Skilled players - neither side caps, the match goes for full 15 minutes, most farming gets done.

Moving on.

And gratz OP, the most I've done before was 692k.

You most definitely didn't only use DFA 3 times. You used it every cooldown on 5 idiots who were stacked up on doors.

It's really not difficult at all to do this and you'll never see any 600k+ screenshots outside of Void Star for this reason.

Hay. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/screenshot2012011016475.jpg/

All being single target damage, mm.

NJ, sure you didn't use flame sweep at all? You should thank the 3 enemy healers with 300k healing that made your damage possible, but grats on having he highest DMG I've seen.

He doesn't have FS on his hotbar.

Edited by atreyuz

Wondering if that's close to a record, I've looked around the Internet haven't found anything but then wouldn't be too surprised if someone did a mil.

http://imageupload.org/?d=3C3EBAEC1

I'm powertech and yea I had a pocket healer

My only aoe is death from above and I used it 2-3 times that game

You have more than death from above as AE. Not sure I can congratulate you on high damage, since it looks like you are abusing that stim stacking.