Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge servers! Cant do a flashpoint!

DarthHendo
01.15.2012 , 08:01 AM | #21
Not at all. I think you're behind the leveling curve, and no server will be any different. I would assume at this point, most people are done with leveling, and thus grinding 50 gear.

As for moving your character, you're only 38, thats a few days of playing. I don't think BW will be introducing character transfers any time soon.

If you are looking for a specific FP, i recommend looking for a group from the fleet. More chance of finding a group there than on a planet.
Hend'o - Sorcerer Hen'do - Assassin He'ndo - Powertech

LIVE STREAM!

Erenus
01.15.2012 , 01:06 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthHendo View Post
Not at all. I think you're behind the leveling curve, and no server will be any different. I would assume at this point, most people are done with leveling, and thus grinding 50 gear.

As for moving your character, you're only 38, thats a few days of playing. I don't think BW will be introducing character transfers any time soon.

If you are looking for a specific FP, i recommend looking for a group from the fleet. More chance of finding a group there than on a planet.
In that " a few days of playing" i could grind my pvp gear as well.

Nobody wants to waste his time. We all want output for what we do.

I am 38. And i only quested untill this level.. There are flashpoints which i have never been even. Like Mandolorian for example. I couldnt find any group for it.

And that "who" list doesnt work. People do not even look at it. Maybe they dont know.

I wrote my information to there and wandered in fleet like half an hour and i didnt get any invitation.

This server is nothing more than a ghost town.

Shadow_Spec
01.15.2012 , 01:09 PM | #23
Move to a different server, join a new guild, or make some friends. Stop ******!ng and do something about it ffs.
The Republic Legacy

Spoiler

Claymaniac
01.15.2012 , 01:59 PM | #24
Servers show Light at off peak times. Check the European servers during European peak times and every server is Standard or higher. Same with US servers.

Regardless suggesting server merges is beyond stupid. Specially this early in the game's life cycle. Even if servers are truly "dead" server merges will not happen. Server merges only generate negative publicity for a game and give the impression, true or not, that the game is dying. Unless, EA/Bioware is close to pulling the plug on the game, merging servers will not happen.

Edit: Right now, at 3:01pm eastern time in the US, every US server shows Standard or better. Check in the middle of the night here and you will see every European server show the same. There's plenty of people, maybe they just don't wanna play with you. Based on your impatient attitude here, don't blame them.

Edit2: Actually every European server shows Standard or better too.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Mysonne
01.15.2012 , 02:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Erenus View Post
In that " a few days of playing" i could grind my pvp gear as well.

Nobody wants to waste his time. We all want output for what we do.

I am 38. And i only quested untill this level.. There are flashpoints which i have never been even. Like Mandolorian for example. I couldnt find any group for it.

And that "who" list doesnt work. People do not even look at it. Maybe they dont know.

I wrote my information to there and wandered in fleet like half an hour and i didnt get any invitation.

This server is nothing more than a ghost town.
Man throughout this whole thread all i read was QQ.

Bioware isnt going to do anything like merge servers or character transfers until they see what the population will be like once the free month of playing is over.

It is my one hope that all the trolls and people who want this or that within the first month of release get weeded out but i doubt it. Go back 8 years to the release of WoW. It was a mess. Compared that to SWTOR and SWTOR looks like a fully polished game. Jus saying.
I can only please one person a day; Today is not your day; Tomorrow's not looking good either.

Trineda
01.15.2012 , 02:49 PM | #26
Hello there,

This thread has run its course and starting to derail into a flamewar. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:
  • Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you! At this point the dicussion has changed towards the trouble with grouping, please use this thread to discuss group tools and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread.