Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge servers! Cant do a flashpoint!

midnyt
01.14.2012 , 05:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Erenus View Post
Good that you have learnt to play, yet its time to learn how to write sentences and comment.
Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade!

Kelticfury
01.14.2012 , 05:16 PM | #12
I am playing in a European server named " Senator Contispex " .

I cannot even assemble a group and go to a flashpoint.

I always need to do quests which is too mainstream and clearly not exciting (except class quests) .

I dont wanna even mention about lvling with PVP since i get pwned by level 50's. (Putting level 30, even 10, to a same warzone with level 50, thanks bioware you are so clever, ffs)

So please merge those servers. Merge and let people assemble their groups. Otherwise this game is just being a boring single-player, just like KOTOR 2!
Wow, sounds like everything is just so hard for you.

instead of lfg try saying lfm and start your own team, alot of people are new to this and mmo in general and would rather join a team than start one.

pvp isn't that hard, I have been playing since level 10 and yeah you need to change your expectations, until you have more skills to use and some gear and levels you are going to die alot. common sense there. That said, I have killed lvl 50s at tiems too, so whatever. it comes around and goes around.

Merging servers isn't going to fix you. sounds like you'd just rather have it handed to you, than put forth some effort.

Scapp
01.14.2012 , 07:38 PM | #13
I play on Senator Contispex EU too and for a "standard" pop server theres hardly anyone about :/

I've not been rushing through the game either started 28th of dec and im lvl 42 atm, yet through my time of lvling with a friend dont think i've seen more then 20 people in each zone that we have quested in.

Gretting a group for a Flashpoint is truly tedious asking for tank and dps for a couple of hours on end during peak times when theres only about 30-60 people ever on the fleet and only hearing your own voice.

Servers like a Ghost town.

Just makes this mmo feel more of a single player game with online features. Id much welcome a sever merge or paid transfers asap to find the mmo part of the game.

(Playing Empire btw)

AlkyTimor
01.14.2012 , 09:41 PM | #14
Don't like your server? Roll a toon on a new one! It's simple really. It is these kind of "I want it and want it now" people who ruin mmo's in the first place.
Alky Timor
SWG Tarquinas <WSQ> / SWTOR: Infinity Squadron
infinity-squadron.com
Internet Legend: Winning the Internet since 1997

Erenus
01.15.2012 , 06:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlkyTimor View Post
Don't like your server? Roll a toon on a new one! It's simple really. It is these kind of "I want it and want it now" people who ruin mmo's in the first place.
Oh really? Just move my level 38 marauder to HEAVY populated server then. I am waiting.

Thanks for the free migration to you as well.

Erenus
01.15.2012 , 06:48 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Scapp View Post
Servers like a Ghost town.

Just makes this mmo feel more of a single player game with online features. Id much welcome a sever merge or paid transfers asap to find the mmo part of the game.

(Playing Empire btw)

YES! Thats what i feel too. I am like playing KOTOR 2 with some online features!

Erenus
01.15.2012 , 06:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post

Merging servers isn't going to fix you. sounds like you'd just rather have it handed to you, than put forth some effort.
Put effort? Are you kidding me? How can i "put effort" on finding people? Could i create additional accounts and play with myself?

Please be more logical.

Erenus
01.15.2012 , 06:50 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocbo View Post
Just remember that overpopulated servers are far worse

Good luck on your quest
Better than feeling like playing a single player game m8. Be sure about that.

Falkelord
01.15.2012 , 06:57 AM | #19
Hmm unfortunetly i paid for this game so i dont wanna wait for anything. Or if you would pay my money back, i could wait actually.
It's Bioware's fault that you're a) impatient and b) can't read the part where it says "server full" or "server heavy" or "server light" when you made a character in the first place (I'm assuming you rolled a random server because you don't have any friends to play with etc).

No company rewards laziness/stupidity and Bioware is no different.
http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Erenus
01.15.2012 , 07:28 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Falkelord View Post
It's Bioware's fault that you're a) impatient and b) can't read the part where it says "server full" or "server heavy" or "server light" when you made a character in the first place (I'm assuming you rolled a random server because you don't have any friends to play with etc).

No company rewards laziness/stupidity and Bioware is no different.
According to your poor logic, "LIGHT" server means " GHOST" server eh? LOL!

I wouldnt choose such a server if i knew nobody lives in that one. I saw "Light" but i thought i would be fine about latency only.

And it has nothing do to about being impatient if i wait for a flashpoint for an hour.

Bioware should merge servers.