Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge servers! Cant do a flashpoint!

Erenus
01.14.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1
I am playing in a European server named " Senator Contispex " .

I cannot even assemble a group and go to a flashpoint.

I always need to do quests which is too mainstream and clearly not exciting (except class quests) .

I dont wanna even mention about lvling with PVP since i get pwned by level 50's. (Putting level 30, even 10, to a same warzone with level 50, thanks bioware you are so clever, ffs)

So please merge those servers. Merge and let people assemble their groups. Otherwise this game is just being a boring single-player, just like KOTOR 2!

KaiHeilos
01.14.2012 , 02:01 PM | #2
Get friends
Find a guild
Reroll to a new server
Wait for PvP brackets
L2P
<insert other generic response>

Erenus
01.14.2012 , 02:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KaiHeilos View Post
Get friends
Find a guild
Reroll to a new server
Wait for PvP brackets
L2P
<insert other generic response>

Oh, clever one. I cant get friends in an empty server plus since its not an online dating website i cannot just yell in imperial fleet like " hey lets be friends, get to know each other, since i cant do any FP". People would think that i am a pervert.

I already have a guild which contains 5 people. How nice, isnt it?

If you gonna move my character to a populated server without any charge, then i wait for your effort, sure.

Hmm unfortunetly i paid for this game so i dont wanna wait for anything. Or if you would pay my money back, i could wait actually.

Good that you have learnt to play, yet its time to learn how to write sentences and comment.

Good luck.

KaiHeilos
01.14.2012 , 02:12 PM | #4
You seemed to have missed the humor in the post. Oh well.

Quote: Originally Posted by Erenus View Post
Hmm unfortunetly i paid for this game so i dont wanna wait for anything. Or if you would pay my money back, i could wait actually.
If that's your attitude you might as well quit MMOs while you're ahead. They're all about waiting.

Menisong
01.14.2012 , 03:29 PM | #5
Good that you have learnt to play, yet its time to learn how to write sentences and comment.
This is just 100% classic, made my day.

Erenus
01.14.2012 , 04:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KaiHeilos View Post
You seemed to have missed the humor in the post. Oh well.

If that's your attitude you might as well quit MMOs while you're ahead. They're all about waiting.
You say so?

SWTOR had and has many rivals such as WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer.

Bioware should have considered those games. Where did WoW fail? Try not do that fault! Where did Warhammer fail? Try not to do that fault! Always learn something from your rivals!

But, as we can see, Bioware made the same faults just as Blizzard did. Before dungeon finder in wow, we were waiting like an hour. Now, i wait like an hour for a flashpoint as well. Maybe even cannot find one single person who are willing to do the same flashpoint.

The point is, solution is too easy. Just they need to merge servers. Why not just put 2 empty or low populated servers into a new moderate one?

That would fix waiting time problem.

Not only flashpoints, also heroic quests are problem. Finding 4 people ( 1 tank 1 healer ) is really hard sometimes.

Bioware should come up with a quick solution.

Chocbo
01.14.2012 , 05:04 PM | #7
You say so?

SWTOR had and has many rivals such as WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer.

Bioware should have considered those games. Where did WoW fail? Try not do that fault! Where did Warhammer fail? Try not to do that fault! Always learn something from your rivals!

But, as we can see, Bioware made the same faults just as Blizzard did. Before dungeon finder in wow, we were waiting like an hour. Now, i wait like an hour for a flashpoint as well. Maybe even cannot find one single person who are willing to do the same flashpoint.

The point is, solution is too easy. Just they need to merge servers. Why not just put 2 empty or low populated servers into a new moderate one?

That would fix waiting time problem.

Not only flashpoints, also heroic quests are problem. Finding 4 people ( 1 tank 1 healer ) is really hard sometimes.

Bioware should come up with a quick solution.
Ok you aren't going to have an easy time gaining support to merge servers because server mergers are seen as a sign that an MMO is failing thus no one wants it to happen, beneficial or not
"Before you criticize a man first walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him you're a mile away and have his shoes."

Erenus
01.14.2012 , 05:07 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocbo View Post
Ok you aren't going to have an easy time gaining support to merge servers because server mergers are seen as a sign that an MMO is failing thus no one wants it to happen, beneficial or not
I know. On the other hand, if they dont merge, then they can keep fooling themselves. Just open your server page sometimes see many English servers are "LIGHT" populated.

This means :

- Late flashpoint.

- Late heroic quests.

And those bring :

- Leaving the game.

Good luck Bioware...

Chocbo
01.14.2012 , 05:09 PM | #9
I know. On the other hand, if they dont merge, then they can keep fooling themselves. Just open your server page sometimes see many English servers are "LIGHT" populated.

This means :

- Late flashpoint.

- Late heroic quests.

And those bring :

- Leaving the game.

Good luck Bioware...
Just remember that overpopulated servers are far worse

Good luck on your quest
"Before you criticize a man first walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him you're a mile away and have his shoes."

DarthDemens
01.14.2012 , 05:12 PM | #10
Sounds like you have a bad server. Personally, unless I'm playing at off-peak times, I rarely see anything under Standard, and mostly Heavy.

Ex. There are currently (at the time of this post) 0 "Light" populated servers. everything is standard or heavy.

Cancel that. There is 1 "Light" server, but its a US.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions