Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gamestop Pre Order update!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Gamestop Pre Order update!!!!

Mistwraithe
12.14.2011 , 10:16 AM | #1
Well after weeks of going back and forth from Bioware Customer service and gamestop I was finally able to get a pre-order code from Gamestop yesterday. I was told from gamestop that Bioware released more codes to gamestop on Monday which is why I was able to finally get my code. I pre-ordered in early November and finally got the code yesterday from gamestop. Not sure what the confusion was but I feel it was pretty shady the way that Gamestop handled the whole situation.

If you have not received your Pre-game Code from Gamestop yet check again and keep on them. they will finally give it up!!!!

Hope this helps those that Pre-ordered from Gamestop!!!

Mistwraithe
12.14.2011 , 10:19 AM | #2
*bump*

Jodinar
12.14.2011 , 10:20 AM | #3
I got mine the day I pre-ordered about a month or 2 ago...

It was on my receipt
NO ONE SUSPECTS THE BOTHAN INQUISITION!
(██████████████████████████∏∏Θ∏∏∏∏∏Θ∏∏█

Mistwraithe
12.14.2011 , 10:20 AM | #4
Mine was done online. Was not on the digital receipt at the time.

Jodinar
12.14.2011 , 10:22 AM | #5
Ah... Thats why I hate shoppin online... cept on ebay
NO ONE SUSPECTS THE BOTHAN INQUISITION!
(██████████████████████████∏∏Θ∏∏∏∏∏Θ∏∏█

kvnhvn
12.14.2011 , 10:34 AM | #6
I bought my game at a Gamestop in November, and they said they were out of codes. I was able to get one printed at the store on December 12th. The clerk said they were still out of early access codes, but that he could print out a code for a color stone. After presenting him my receipt, he printed out the code. The code is actually both a color stone and early access code. I have activated mine and it verifies to be both. So if you didn't get your code from an in-store purchase, try again!