Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stealth Detection a tad over kill in Flashpoints

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Stealth Detection a tad over kill in Flashpoints

Silverspar
01.14.2012 , 11:57 AM | #1
Now, I can understand that BioWare doesn't want people stealthing through flashpoints and ignoring content. I get that immensely. I can even understand that some bosses have stealth detection on them for specific mechanical reasons. However, I do not like, nor do many other people I have teamed with like, the fact that stealth detection extends well past the mobs actual aggro radius, and once you have that little stealth detection bubble on you, it's only a matter of seconds before whatever detected you aggro's.

This is an annoying mechanic, and pretty much removes the viability of an ability, especially when it concerns that two classes require stealth to be able to use their CC, which to me seems to be something BioWare intends to be used more than just casually. The whole concept of this stealth detection needs to be reworked, I think, because as it stands, it's just causing problems and removing any strategy from specific fights.

KaiHeilos
01.14.2012 , 12:11 PM | #2
Blackout > Force Speed > Mind Trap > Engage Boss

Mikkeos
01.14.2012 , 12:37 PM | #3
Ah. Come on.
Getting aggro while stealthed from things that wont aggro while you're out of stealth is fun.
No. Really.

Silverspar
01.14.2012 , 12:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KaiHeilos View Post
Blackout > Force Speed > Mind Trap > Engage Boss
Blackout doesn't work you just gotta run up. Trust me used blackout quite a few times trying to mez things.