Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ongoing Rattataki Compilation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
The Ongoing Rattataki Compilation

Biggrouse
01.21.2012 , 06:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sacredless View Post
The ritual scarring is specific to the SI class and every race can have them. Warriors do not have the same options, meaning that it has specifically to do with being an inquisitor, not being a sith.

Reviewing the material, I see little reason to believe these scarrings are marks from enslavement. These markings seem arcane in their nature. The scars are also meant to represent the inquisitor background, not being a slave. I think it's rather incredable(note, not incredible, but incredable) to presume that every inquisitor has been a slave and that Bioware calculated their character creation towards a miscellaneous item of the character's background.

There is also no cross-referencing that I know of that these scarrings indicate a past of slavery. I've not encountered such in other material before and I must therefore induct that this is not the case here. Seeing that it is implied nowhere else that these markings are connected, I must conclude that they are not so.
they're slave brands. the slider, for humans, is labeled "slave brands".

also, purebloods and rattataki cannot have slave brands; only zabraks, humans, and twi'leks.

still, i haven't seen any NPCs at all in the game with the markings in question.

SelinaK
01.22.2012 , 02:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by PrinceOmnius View Post
This is amazing work thanks. Rattataki are amazing but the only thing I don't understand is why this warrior race can't become Sith Warriors.
Agree, I said that on the day the game came out! When i was looking at the races and thinking about what to RP! swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=71964

- Oh, and like this thread, they seem cool, I have a few friends that are RPing Rattatakis I'm not sure if I am going to make my Bounty Hunter one or wait and see if they finally fix it so Twi'leks can wear Bounty Hunter stuff too, it seemed kinda lazy to miss a lot of races out on stuff
[My posts] SGR factsss
Type /cjoin OOC ingame for organising RP (globalchans between servers plees? )
Official RP forum + Events! IC news/gossip Character listing Fiction Art Story/Universe

Sacredless
01.23.2012 , 07:10 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggrouse View Post
they're slave brands. the slider, for humans, is labeled "slave brands".
I did my research; they are called 'scars'.

Either way, there isn't any relation between that and the topic, so let us return to discussing Rattataki!

Darth_Sarath
06.11.2017 , 06:58 PM | #24
Anyone interested in some Rattataki RP please see Kelsoll on The Ebon Hawk!