Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fresh Level 50 PvE Gear up Guide

Gindorf
01.14.2012 , 02:31 PM | #21
You forgot to repost the last part of Belsavis :P

-- Frozen Transport Center--
Riot - Captain Devlin - 1x Daily Commendation
*[Heroic 4] - Stasis Generator -Tech Station (5, 91) - 3x Daily Commendation + Epic Level 50 Armoring

-- Oasis Republic Post --
Prison Repairs - Monitoring Station Console - 1x Daily Commendation
Sleeping Rakata - Monitoring Station Console - 1x Daily Commendation
Unheard Frequencies - Monitoring Station Console - 1x Daily Commendation
Containing the Beast - Holoterminal (-670, 90) - 1x Daily Commendation (must have completed Open Communications to be eligible)

Zeanu
01.14.2012 , 02:40 PM | #22
LoL all set

kaldomir
01.14.2012 , 07:00 PM | #23
Great post, but can you/someone please list the drops for the gear on the republic side for each HM.

And yeah Sticky :P

thanks

DrJawaPhD
01.14.2012 , 10:52 PM | #24
IMP --Signal Monitoring Center--
Droid Malfunction - SD-9 - 1x Daily Commendation

Is that actually a daily quest? I did it once but now that droid has never given me the quest again.

Cavaras
01.14.2012 , 11:13 PM | #25
What is the easiest HM FP to do? We tried doing Essels last night but we were torn up pretty good. Is there different toughness of HM FP's? Thanks.

Eskymojo
01.15.2012 , 12:12 AM | #26
Great post, thx to all for the info. When I hit 50 I went to Ilum and tbh its crap, it felt like the game had ended.....my gear is pretty good (and that of my companion - avg rating = 110), but I was getting smashed by double silver mobs and was very frustrated (and ganked by the way more Imps >> I'm Rep on a PVP server )....will try Belsavis, sounds much better....anyway thx again guys, appreciate the help.

Iwipe
01.15.2012 , 12:16 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DrJawaPhD View Post
IMP --Signal Monitoring Center--
Droid Malfunction - SD-9 - 1x Daily Commendation

Is that actually a daily quest? I did it once but now that droid has never given me the quest again.
Yes. I think you need to complete a prior daily to unlock it everyday. I do all the quests in Imperial domination outpost and then the ones by the Transporter. By the time I get to signal monitoring station it is unlocked for me.

SaiBear
01.15.2012 , 01:23 AM | #28
Another way to gear up is to pvp for the bag rewards and if you win a gear piece, strip the mods out.

This will get your mod gear level = to Columi level just without the setbonus.

Proviant
01.15.2012 , 07:36 AM | #29
This is just awesome, i was passing up four tokens a day before. Thanks!

Gindorf
01.15.2012 , 11:11 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by kaldomir View Post
Great post, but can you/someone please list the drops for the gear on the republic side for each HM.
The drops are the same in all flashpoints. Here are the flashpoints that equate to the Empire side: (Listed Empire / Republic)

Black Talon/ The Esseles
Boarding Party / Taral V
Foundry / Maelstrom Prison

Also:
Jindo Krey from False Emperor drops Tionese Gloves.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cavaras View Post
What is the easiest HM FP to do? We tried doing Essels last night but we were torn up pretty good. Is there different toughness of HM FP's? Thanks.
For the republic side my guild has found that Taral V is the easiest.