Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

()() Hardmode EV raid finally gives up.


Matteuz's Avatar


Matteuz
01.14.2012 , 04:25 AM | #11
You forget the best part, person gets trapped in mind trap as the last boss dies, when he gets out of the trap he is still in combat stuck can't see anyone else in the Ops, can't loot. He has to run back jump down that huge hole and die, if he is lucky he combat res will actually work (usually can not be activated even in combat) as all of the Ops is still flagged for combat for some silly reason.

This is how our Ops leader lost the chest piece that was round robin assigned to him, he couldn't pick it up eventually the corpse despawned.

Sulmithagreyse's Avatar


Sulmithagreyse
01.14.2012 , 04:26 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Scan View Post
Yes, the worst thing that can happen is hours of wiping and learning a fight to see bugged loot.

Massive game breaker.
if it really was, you'd never have killed c'thun

100% unkillable for WEEKS due to being overtuned/buggy

DS was released with major bugs/tuning issues which is why you had to stack mages with the legendary to kill hc spine

this is normal. yes it needs to be fixed but if you compare this to wow at launch it's a no brainer, vanilla was buggier than anything released since. gw released in 2004 and was less buggy.

the latest patch released for wow has the old "hunter pet spawns with 6300hp" bug which can and does cause it to die after spawning.

bugs are just part of the game. not fixing bugs is an actual problem and sometimes takes time. the bugs themselves aren't something you can reasonably take issue with, the time it takes to fix them is

but then you look at the industry standard and it has bugs that have been present since beta

it really comes down to if you really want to play an mmo or not. if you do, bugs are part of it and always will be in every game.

yeah it sucks when life doesn't go as planned but that's life. if the encounter is busted in a month, then that's worthy of a gripe.

pipda's Avatar


pipda
01.14.2012 , 04:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sulmithagreyse View Post
if it really was, you'd never have killed c'thun

100% unkillable for WEEKS due to being overtuned/buggy

DS was released with major bugs/tuning issues which is why you had to stack mages with the legendary to kill hc spine

this is normal. yes it needs to be fixed but if you compare this to wow at launch it's a no brainer, vanilla was buggier than anything released since. gw released in 2004 and was less buggy.

the latest patch released for wow has the old "hunter pet spawns with 6300hp" bug which can and does cause it to die after spawning.

bugs are just part of the game. not fixing bugs is an actual problem and sometimes takes time. the bugs themselves aren't something you can reasonably take issue with, the time it takes to fix them is

but then you look at the industry standard and it has bugs that have been present since beta

it really comes down to if you really want to play an mmo or not. if you do, bugs are part of it and always will be in every game.

yeah it sucks when life doesn't go as planned but that's life. if the encounter is busted in a month, then that's worthy of a gripe.
Do your hands get tired from holding BW's nuts off the burning sand?

I did EV, we got through it, bugs and all. The hardest part was...the bugs. End game is a train wreck. After one raid I decided...meh, this isn't fun, its too frustrating and went and played an alt. After my 30 days burn up, gonna play some other games I put on the back burner. Not paying to beta test this game.

May change my tune about subbing, Really want this game to be awesome. Love SW and enjoy most of the game's aspects, but as an end game MMO it just sucks out loud. Could have used few more months on the burner imo.

Daemonjax's Avatar


Daemonjax
01.14.2012 , 04:37 AM | #14
As someone who isn't 50 yet, I thank you for reporting bugs so that the content will be enjoyable when I get there eventually.

Scan's Avatar


Scan
01.14.2012 , 05:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Daemonjax View Post
As someone who isn't 50 yet, I thank you for reporting bugs so that the content will be enjoyable when I get there eventually.
Would be a shame if everyone in front of you has left though...

C'thun was intentionally unbeatable, the bugs that are killing my guilds desire to raid are not.

The hardest thing in this game is continuing to raid in spite of the bugs.

Not going to pay $14.95 for that.
Soon. (tm)

livnthedream's Avatar


livnthedream
01.14.2012 , 06:13 AM | #16
or you could stop raiding for a month. i know its the end of the world and all but what do you expect from an entirely new engine from a company that has never produced an mmo before?

Scan's Avatar


Scan
01.14.2012 , 06:26 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
or you could stop raiding for a month. i know its the end of the world and all but what do you expect from an entirely new engine from a company that has never produced an mmo before?
I expected more, much more.

Therin may lie the cancer I guess.
Soon. (tm)

Xamota's Avatar


Xamota
01.14.2012 , 06:22 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sulmithagreyse View Post
yeah it sucks when life doesn't go as planned but that's life. if the encounter is busted in a month, then that's worthy of a gripe.
It's already been a month fanboi, enjoy continuing to beta test this POS.
"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe."

Get Butt-Hurt in the forums, CLICK HERE!

Kabloosh's Avatar


Kabloosh
01.14.2012 , 06:28 PM | #19
Experienced the woes of the Rancor boss not despawning in normal mode as well. Boy does that suck that popping in he just destroys those loading in if you wiped and are attempting it again.

Also in normal mode we also experienced a boss not respawning and had to reset the instance to get it working again. Fortunately it was the first boss.

I don't think these bugs are just in hard mode.

Drakos's Avatar


Drakos
01.14.2012 , 06:30 PM | #20
Much truth lies within this thread.

@Scan, I'm assuming you guys as a guild are looking for an MMO with solid endgame to keep you guys occupied. Do you guys have plans on where you'd go after TOR, and is there any possibility that you'd return to TOR if BioWare got it's endgame act together?
Cadiva: The fundamental thing I have to ask is "am I enjoying playing this".

The only person who can tell you whether or not you should resub for TOR is you.