Expect server mergers and a small community by May 2012.

Bodypull

OK,

Look.

The game is OK. Not great, not too bad .. average.

That said.

Too many bugs

Bioware cannot fix bugs fast enough.

1st Impression is gone.

Relying on "hope" they will make combat better, implement all these things players want .... is pretty much a pipe dream.

Diablo 3

MoP (wow)

These 2 things alone will chip away thousands.

The game is already repetitive and boring.

The boring with the bugs with the faction imbalance with the lack of community brew the perfect storm.

One or two of these is manageable ... but they failed on everything you could possibly fail on.

I liked the game for Single Player ... guild is doing ok .. but honestly, as much as I wanted this game to succeed ... its already boring and a big let down.

I'll sub another month to see what they fix, but after that I'm gone most likely ... and I am pretty sure many thousands of others like me with me.

Its a 2011 launch .. the game doesn't feel polished enough for the time it was developed and for 2011. Can another company aside from Blizzard please make a decently launched / polished title that has content?

Anyway enough of a rant ... I woke up this morning to reality. Bioware is pretty much clueless about what most of there paying player base wants. Further, they developers and engineers just aren't that good. I can think of 3 companies that recruit the best and brightest ... Bioware I assume (at least for MMO's) is the bottom tier of clout that attracts decent talent.

IE: If you are a rock star engineer, why work for Bioware when you could work for Blizzard, 38 studios ect?

Not saying Biowares people are terribad, they are decent, but a month into this game, I can safely say they aren't the best.

Pls Bioware listen to your players, hire some talent, fix the bugs, implement the things we want, copy wow if you need to, just overhaul the damn game and make it fun / content rich and playable.

Most of us will NOT pay subscriptions for a single player shell that slaps an MMO title on it.

Edited by Bodypull

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Even the fanboys will wake up one day and go "Wait a second, why am I defending this game? Why are they stealing my money? Why am I paying for a game that's worse than mediocre?"

Until then, all the half-way intelligent gamers will continue to leave in droves.

Something that has been said to many many people:

Please do not assume you speak for all of us.

Please do not assume that the people on this forum, be it trolls or fanboys or even some decent peopöe, represent ANYTHING more than a vocal minority compared to the whole playerbase.

Thank you, have a nice life.

Edited by Hiramas

OK,

Look.

That said.

Too many bugs

1st Impression is gone.

Relying on "hope" they will make combat better, implement all these things players want .... is pretty much a pipe dream.

Diablo 3

MoP (wow)

The boring with the bugs with the faction imbalance with the lack of community brew the perfect storm.

One or two of these is manageable ... but they failed on everything you could possibly fail on.

I liked the game for Single Player ... guild is doing ok .. but honestly, as much as I wanted this game to succeed ... its already boring and a big let down.

I'll sub another month to see what they fix, but after that I'm gone most likely ... and I am pretty sure many thousands of others like me with me.

Its a 2011 launch .. the game doesn't feel polished enough for the time it was developed and for 2011. Can another company aside from Blizzard please make a decently launched / polished title that has content?

Anyway enough of a rant ... I woke up this morning to reality. Bioware is pretty much clueless about what most of there paying player base wants. Further, they developers and engineers just aren't that good. I can think of 3 companies that recruit the best and brightest ... Bioware I assume (at least for MMO's) is the bottom tier of clout that attracts decent talent.

IE: If you are a rock star engineer, why work for Bioware when you could work for Blizzard, 38 studios ect?

Not saying Biowares people are terribad, they are decent, but a month into this game, I can safely say they aren't the best.

Pls Bioware listen to your players, hire some talent, fix the bugs, implement the things we want, copy wow if you need to, just overhaul the damn game and make it fun / content rich and playable.

Most of us will NOT pay subscriptions for a single player shell that slaps an MMO title on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o08e_xlXAVc&context=C373f805ADOEgsToPDskIryPPxeG5d7dkdyos8ubi4

tortanic general?

OK,

Not the way you want. No company will ever launch an MMO that will fill that empty space deep in your heart. :eek:

Maybe an iphone will.

Agreed. Even the fanboys will wake up one day and go "Wait a second, why am I defending this game? Why are they stealing my money? Why am I paying for a game that's worse than mediocre?"

Until then, all the half-wit gamers will continue to leave in droves.

Fixed that for you.

I hope this is the case: the community needs improvement.

OK,

Look.

That said.

Too many bugs

1st Impression is gone.

Diablo 3

MoP (wow)

I do not agree with hardly anything you posted so good day.

Until then, all the half-way intelligent gamers will continue to leave in droves.

Ya 2 fanboys just posted below you.

Funny,

If you think you are a RL: Jedi this is the game for you and no other :-)

Most of us on this forum, MMO champion and the dozens of other popular forums (reddit ect.) are all critical of this game and are let down.

That coupled with the 450-460 people on my server and 4 others I have talked too, friends that have played this, family and sometimes just random people I meet, have all been let down and wanted more. Not one person of over 400 was completely satisfied with the current state of the game.

The age disparity, social and economic sampling, range, gander ect ... all enough of a sample pool to safely poll a majority figure bored and let down enough to leave by May.

Also this game has more content then wow did when it launched so either you did not play wow when it came out or you have a really bad memory.

I played wow since BETA

I played Aion

I played LOTRO and a dozen other titles.

I know where most fail and why most succeed.

Wow vanilla was more polished than this and had more content. That was over 7 years ago.

Again, for a 2011/2012 title .. this game is a let down and is boring.

ya 2 fanboys just posted below you.

Funny,

if you think you are a rl: Jedi this is the game for you and no other :-)

most of us on this forum, mmo champion and the dozens of other popular forums (reddit ect.) are all critical of this game and are let down.

That coupled with the 450-460 people on my server and 4 others i have talked too, friends that have played this, family and sometimes just random people i meet, have all been let down and wanted more. Not one person of over 400 was completely satisfied with the current state of the game.

The age disparity, social and economic sampling, range, gander ect ... All enough of a sample pool to safely poll a majority figure bored and let down enough to leave by may.

are there cars in the future too since you can see the future mr future man?!?!

OK,

Look.

That said.

Too many bugs

1st Impression is gone.

Diablo 3

MoP (wow)

Can I have the winning lottery numbers Nostradamus? I love it when people randomly grab things out of their backsides and proclaim it to actually be factual.

Ya 2 fanboys just posted below you.

Funny,

If you think you are a RL: Jedi this is the game for you and no other :-)

Most of us on this forum, MMO champion and the dozens of other popular forums (reddit ect.) are all critical of this game and are let down.

That coupled with the 450-460 people on my server and 4 others I have talked too, friends that have played this, family and sometimes just random people I meet, have all been let down and wanted more. Not one person of over 400 was completely satisfied with the current state of the game.

The age disparity, social and economic sampling, range, gander ect ... all enough of a sample pool to safely poll a majority figure bored and let down enough to leave by May.

This gets my vote for The Most Moronic Post of 2012. Seriously, I feel dumber for having taken the seconds to read it. Man, my ignore list will be bigger than the population of that server you babbled about before Jan.21.

I played wow since BETA

I played Aion

I played LOTRO and a dozen other titles.

I know where most fail and why most succeed.

Wow vanilla was more polished than this and had more content. That was over 7 years ago.

Again, for a 2011/2012 title .. this game is a let down and is boring.

Same here.

This game feels old, broken, boring, and uninspired. Ooohh.. another boring planet with corridors which are.. different colors! Let me run around for 20 minutes to kill 10 guys. Be right back, going to pull 3 mobs!

Because you are a fanboy and do not have a job.

Thanks for proving everyone points of "oh you agree your smart, if not your a fanboy". When you go to college I recommenced taking Ethic, Psychology, and of course a Comp class as your first semester classes.

Diablo 3, GuildWars 2, and Pandas will kill this game.

Correct .. well Kill is a general term.

A large chunk will leave and forget about TOR because of these 3 titles though.

All these fanboys can play on the empty servers hoping that they fix things and add content ... all 200 of them spread over 200 servers!!!

Same here.

This game feels old, broken, boring, and uninspired. Ooohh.. another boring planet with corridors which are.. different colors! Let me run around for 20 minutes to kill 10 guys. Be right back, going to pull 3 mobs!

Dont forget that bonus series!!!!! and that datacron!!!!