Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard mode.

Aaoogaa
01.13.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1
Hard mode flashpoints are way to easy. Please make them challenging. Sorry this is not a troll post. We 4 manned a few in pvp gear with no issues...was like running on normal mode. If they were a minor challenge the first time through I am thinking they will become very boring very quickly.
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.

Gustomucho
01.16.2012 , 02:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaoogaa View Post
Hard mode flashpoints are way to easy. Please make them challenging. Sorry this is not a troll post. We 4 manned a few in pvp gear with no issues...was like running on normal mode. If they were a minor challenge the first time through I am thinking they will become very boring very quickly.
Tier 1 to farm tier 1, if it was hard for evenly geared players, it would be stupidly hard for anyone not in T1.

Deviss
01.16.2012 , 02:08 PM | #3
They are not easy if you are doing them in green/blue questing gear for level 47 or something. The problem is that you overgear them and when you have full tionese/columi gear they just become faceroll.

So what's the solution to this? Just make gear scale and do same thing as Blizzard is introducing in MoP - gear automatic scaling + some global rankings when you can lower your item level even further to compete with other hardcore players.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

pure_laced
01.16.2012 , 02:19 PM | #4
I disagree. I like the fact there isn't scaling because it allows some of us more geared players carry a needed class on ops through some hm fps to gear them up faster.

Pubix
01.16.2012 , 02:20 PM | #5
Look out guys we got a badazs over here

Deviss
01.16.2012 , 02:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
I disagree. I like the fact there isn't scaling because it allows some of us more geared players carry a needed class on ops through some hm fps to gear them up faster.
Sorry I was not clear, what I meant is that this feature with gear scaling should be OPTIONAL and could reward vanity things like items, titles etc. and also as a bonus include you in global ranking.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!