Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kao Cen Darach - The Zabrak Jedi from the Return Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kao Cen Darach - The Zabrak Jedi from the Return Trailer

Fischer_King
01.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post
He is amazing just for dual wielding a double blade and a single blade against 2 opponents, then turning off one side to completely trick them.

He was a freaking ******.
Yeah just watched it again, hadn't noticed this part...f'n awesome!! Love this trailer, its everything a sith/jedi confrontation should be...

Agree, that Zabrak Jedi was a duke...
I have CDO...its like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order, like they should be.

Akilus
01.16.2012 , 04:07 PM | #22
Kao is the only reason my consular is a Zabrak! Ever since Kao Zabraks are one of my favorite Star Wars species!

Wheezal
01.16.2012 , 04:41 PM | #23
that fight was pretty epic, although to be fair, in two saber fights Setele was going to get her *** handed to her if she wasn't a.) saved by her masters wicked throw and b.) drew more on force powers and timely intervention of a trooper with a grenade. Kao Cen also deflected force lighting from one sith to the other to limit how many opponents he had to face at once, that was seriously cool also.

my favorite is still the fight at the Jedi Temple, near the end when Malgus gets smacked with a pommel hilt was epic. I felt so bad for that jedi, he never had a chance but still put up a helluva fight.

In the movies, when it was down to just Obi-wan and Darth Maul, there's a brief exchange when OW deflects blows on boths sides of him before severing Maul's staff that was pretty good.

Sinigual
01.16.2012 , 11:22 PM | #24
Kao Cen would take Darth Maul to school.

He took on a Sith Lord AND his Apprentice at once and got one of them.

Darth Maul took on a passive Jedi Master and his padawan, but had to kill Qui Gon completely by himself thanks to the force field doors.

Antares_Navaar
03.24.2012 , 06:51 AM | #25
I find it ridiculous that Malgus thinks his most noteable kill is Ven Zallow. Zallow was a good duelist, but Kao Cen I believe was clearly better.
Neither dark nor light, but both all the same.
Neither hero nor villain, but both all the same.
Neither balanced nor chaotic, but both all the same.
Neither alive nor dead, but both all the same.

Rayla_Felana
03.24.2012 , 06:59 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinigual View Post
Kao Cen would take Darth Maul to school.

He took on a Sith Lord AND his Apprentice at once and got one of them.

Darth Maul took on a passive Jedi Master and his padawan, but had to kill Qui Gon completely by himself thanks to the force field doors.
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan(on the verge of knighthood) would mop the floor with Kao-Cen, Malgus and Vindican, Qui-Gon could duel Windu, Dooku and Yoda to a stand still.

The only reason he lost against Darth Maul was 1.His own lightsaber form Ataru relied heavily on room and space, which Maul made sure he had next to none of. 2. Juyo and Jar-Kai together makes for a perfect counter form to Ataru, as it out-paces Ataru and can take maximum advantage of the lack of defence Ataru has.

Captain_Zone
03.24.2012 , 09:11 AM | #27
Kao Cen was straight up THUG! For a while there, he was schooling both Malgus AND his Master, and ended up mortally wounding the old Sith Lord. Seriously, that fight was pretty embarrassing for Sith everywhere. One dude, taking on an Elite Assassin and Marauder at the same time.... Granted, Malgus took a powder for a minute and let his master fight alone, probably figuring Kao Cen would kill him. Hey, it's the Sith way. I believe he also took that opportunity to study Kao Cen for a weakness. Kao Cen still gave a good account of himself and died with honor.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Malrus
03.24.2012 , 09:25 AM | #28
I want to see more of Vindican, it was pretty ****** when he blocks that rocket that was shot at him and he just kept walking not even looking at it.

By the way you have to give Vindican some slack, he looked like he was getting on in years

bionamaster
03.24.2012 , 04:41 PM | #29
Any Jedi who can wield the heaviest type of lightsaber (double bladed) in one hand and a normal one in the other is fine by me. On top of that, he also held his own for all that time in a 2v1, and managed to defeat a Sith Master with that much ease. Malgus made him look like an idiot, though. Hate that masked menace.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

bionamaster
03.24.2012 , 04:44 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Malrus View Post
I want to see more of Vindican, it was pretty ****** when he blocks that rocket that was shot at him and he just kept walking not even looking at it.

By the way you have to give Vindican some slack, he looked like he was getting on in years
We can't see anymore of him. Malgus killed him after he caught Kao off guard.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!