Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greatest Jedi Warrior

Thorlas
01.14.2012 , 11:51 AM | #11
Luke, and it's not even close to being remotely close.
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Marauder | Annihilation |
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Juggernaut | Immortal |

Nakoto
01.14.2012 , 12:03 PM | #12
Lol at Luke. Luke was strong with the Force but he wasn't a very good duelist compared to other Jedi masters. Hoth is a good choice probably, I guess you could argue pre-Vader Anakin or Mace Windu. Surprisingly there's a lot less info about Jedi warriors are opposed to their dark counterparts.
Member #758
Juules Winnfield - Scoundrel Healer
Everyday I'm smugglin'

Rastadrian
01.14.2012 , 12:28 PM | #13
Luke , i mean just look at the FOTJ series , it's freaking unbelivable , he just takes a full tribe of sith while fighting Abeloth LOL !

Revan also suppose to be one of the greatest duelist of all time with the Exile (super mention for her , i mean taking a full sith academy on her own , beating the Lord of the Pain in a duel and fighting against 3 lightsabers in the same time ...)

Kyle Katarn's not bad also ( Chuck Norris of Star Wars in my opinion) .

But the greatest ever ever ever jedi duelist is Zayne Carrick !

Lol he cannot be killed , the force wants him to be alive !

ROFL , Haters gonna hate ...

BrandonSM
01.14.2012 , 01:56 PM | #14
Luke mastered all Forms and is the quickest Jedi Master there is. And he is the most powerful, teleporting objects, learning lightning, could make illusions bigger than the Millenium Falcon.

I would put Mace Windu right under Luke for Lightsaber Skills.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Desolaytore
01.14.2012 , 02:01 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Luke mastered all Forms and is the quickest Jedi Master there is. And he is the most powerful, teleporting objects, learning lightning, could make illusions bigger than the Millenium Falcon.

I would put Mace Windu right under Luke for Lightsaber Skills.
Luke sucks.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Durzaka
01.14.2012 , 02:04 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Nakoto View Post
Lol at Luke. Luke was strong with the Force but he wasn't a very good duelist compared to other Jedi masters. Hoth is a good choice probably, I guess you could argue pre-Vader Anakin or Mace Windu. Surprisingly there's a lot less info about Jedi warriors are opposed to their dark counterparts.
Luke is (canonically) the greatest jedi to ever live. In terms of skill with the force, and skill with a lightsaber.

For dueling, Mace Windu is just underneath Luke.
Durzaka Retribution

BrandonSM
01.14.2012 , 02:22 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post
Luke is (canonically) the greatest jedi to ever live. In terms of skill with the force, and skill with a lightsaber.

For dueling, Mace Windu is just underneath Luke.
This.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Mynameisaron
01.14.2012 , 03:21 PM | #18
Greatest warrior - Mace Windu
Greatest Jedi - Yoda/Qui gon Jin perhaps even Luke skywalker

aTONNN
01.14.2012 , 05:55 PM | #19
As mentioned above, I'd say Luke is the overall best jedi, Windu is probably just underneath. However, what about Yoda? Isn't he the coolest little green-guy ever!?

sollinton
01.14.2012 , 07:10 PM | #20
Luke Skywalker has been officially named as the most powerful force user in the history of the Star Wars universe. Darth Sidious is the second most powerful (first most powerful Sith).

There is really no point in debating their actual strength seeing as the creators of the fantasy have declared with finality who is stronger.

Now in terms of who is the most bad***, that's an entirely different matter...