Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ShadeSlider
01.13.2012 , 06:10 PM | #21
Well, PvE fest... Nothing about PvP.
I hope they will add WZ bracket for 50 at least.

Anthya
01.13.2012 , 06:10 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
I've only just reached the planet Taris as Jedi Guardian a week ago and have been leveling and XP'ing up and farming to prepare for what lies ahead. But having played both KOTOR and KOTOR II......

SPOILER:

Didn't Revan discover or help the Taris Doctor create the cure for the Rakghoul plague 300 years ago (depending upon what story path direction you took)

SPOILER:

This is dealt with ingame.

TheDragonsBalls
01.13.2012 , 06:11 PM | #23
I've only just reached the planet Taris as Jedi Guardian a week ago and have been leveling and XP'ing up and farming to prepare for what lies ahead. But having played both KOTOR and KOTOR II......

SPOILER:

Didn't Revan discover or help the Taris Doctor create the cure for the Rakghoul plague 300 years ago (depending upon what story path direction you took)
Yeah the Republic has a quest where you go and find the remnants of the cure, but nothing really ends up happening.
Quote: Originally Posted by Malist View Post
Typically these vicious, mouth foaming, swarm posts have at least 1 fanboy that breaks up every 3 negative posts with his rainbow gun.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlpsStranger View Post
N00B! Electron microscopes are ruining science! The *really* good scientists can just squint really hard to see stuff.

DirtyDozen
01.13.2012 , 06:12 PM | #24
Did the glue come off the sticky thing?
Squadron 238

Tedstery
01.13.2012 , 06:16 PM | #25
I read somewhere next patch is sometime in March, which will add something PvP Related.
R.I.P Orange Pixel! .

JarenVestrit
01.13.2012 , 06:19 PM | #26

SPOILER:

FYI, there is a SPOILER tag that you can use for things like that. When you post or edit a post, it's the last icon on the second line, the one that looks like a gear.

Specifically:

Spoiler

Just FYI.
Legends are generally bad news; there's not that much difference between heroes and madmen.
-Solid Snake
Mix'orish, IA Sniper on Death Wind Corridor.

Kiwimeister
01.13.2012 , 06:21 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadeSlider View Post
Well, PvE fest... Nothing about PvP.
I hope they will add WZ bracket for 50 at least.
i Believe they will put a lvl 50 bracket
Everything Eventually comes to an end....Not even the Dragon Balls can last forever!

Spitoc
01.13.2012 , 06:23 PM | #28

SPOILER:

The planet was decimated by Malak's warships, I doubt they had time to disperse the cure and hunt/kill any remaining Rakghouls.
I ALWAYS get my mark, and I'm coming for you!
Proud CE Owner

spritefire
01.13.2012 , 06:28 PM | #29
What's with the high rez action screen captures.. can we even get that in the game?

Kurfer
01.13.2012 , 06:28 PM | #30
New gear? Will this mean we are not forced to wear the putrid level 50 class gear?

Add some PvP gear too, that stuff looks even worse!