Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bessboo
01.19.2012 , 09:02 AM | #171
I see now that FAILURE is the Bioware Motto. Oh and they also add False Hope and Promises to it too.

bloomfireblade
01.19.2012 , 09:07 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Bessboo View Post
All of the PvP weapons sold by Korus, the PvP Weapons Vendor on the Imperial Ship, have gone from 330 Warzone Commendations to 550 Warzone Commendations with the new patch. This is an attempt by Bioware to screw with the economy of the game and force players to "Grind" for gear. I'm sure in the future we'll be seeing more of this economic manipulation. This is exactly why gamers have left other games, like WoW, and why gamers are leaving this game now. Will the Game Dev's ever learn that it's just this kind of behavior that ruins the game by forcing players to "Grind" for gear, rather than rewarding good game play and skill. I for one am considering leaving and finding some other game.
then goodbye one sith less to worry about.
I find it good that they raise it because your faction is favoured by Bioware so why you complain in the first place when you have the advantages

bloomfireblade
01.19.2012 , 09:10 AM | #173
I see now that FAILURE is the Bioware Motto. Oh and they also add False Hope and Promises to it too.
if you find a 100% flawless Stroy driven MMO with Scifi Background then post it here otherwise keep complaining
No MMO is bug Free at least after 50 MMO's I have not found one that could deserve that

Bessboo
01.19.2012 , 09:14 AM | #174
Here come another patch full of Lies and False Hope.

Bessboo
01.19.2012 , 09:31 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
if you find a 100% flawless Stroy driven MMO with Scifi Background then post it here otherwise keep complaining
No MMO is bug Free at least after 50 MMO's I have not found one that could deserve that
No body is favored you sad little pathetic Jedi.

Bessboo
01.19.2012 , 09:32 AM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
then goodbye one sith less to worry about.
I find it good that they raise it because your faction is favoured by Bioware so why you complain in the first place when you have the advantages
Nobody is favored you sad little pathetic Jedi.

bloomfireblade
01.19.2012 , 12:22 PM | #177
Nobody is favored you sad little pathetic Jedi.
if you say so

DIOxDExCOBRA
01.19.2012 , 03:29 PM | #178
Just wondering if any one else is getting the random loading screens for three seconds or the massive lag in pvp just wanna make sure its not just me

bloomfireblade
01.19.2012 , 05:27 PM | #179
Bioware you screwed it up again as expected too bad you did not learn from your recent mistakes