Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.1: ‘Rise of the Rakghouls’ Coming Jan. 17th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

smokeylemons
01.15.2012 , 01:01 PM | #101
I wish BW can add more open-pvp related updates, such as global chat and capital city sieges :]
I want to see x-roads and STV gank parties prease!!

Dovahkien
01.15.2012 , 01:06 PM | #102
wow, really....They're so happy about throwing out some content like they're doing us a favor. How about fix the game.....

Dovahkien
01.15.2012 , 01:07 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by smokeylemons View Post
I wish BW can add more open-pvp related updates, such as global chat and capital city sieges :]
I want to see x-roads and STV gank parties prease!!
Sadly, since we're locked into this instanced world lameness...NO Tarren Mill for you!!!!

Matteuz
01.15.2012 , 01:31 PM | #104
Surely you understand that developers are divided into different roles, some design content, some work on the engine, some are responsible for the UI and such. The guys looking into buf fixes are most likely not the same guy designing new content so it's not very logical to ask BW to do one thing or the other first, they do it in parallel with the capacity they have, also when a bug is fixed you will hear about it, it's not like they gonna tell you this and that will be fixed before they actually find and fix the problem.

Lord_Kaydian
01.15.2012 , 03:25 PM | #105
Craftable elusive mods!!!!!!!

Lord_John_Wayne
01.15.2012 , 04:56 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Today we are excited to announce Game Update 1.1 for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is coming January 17th! Called ‘Rise of the Rakghouls,’ this is the first of what will be many regularly-scheduled content updates for the game.

Read More
Will this update include a fix for the fps problem which has affected countless customers and already has 300+ pages in the customer service help center?

Alpha-Crookers
01.15.2012 , 06:49 PM | #107
Stop complaining ?

Nearly 30 days the game is out, and you start complaining like its been a year.

ratatech
01.15.2012 , 11:08 PM | #108
Hey all,
Just asking does anyone know what download size will be for Game Update 1.1 when the update goes live across all servers if any of you could tell me i would really appreciate it.

Zorvan
01.15.2012 , 11:45 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Alpha-Crookers View Post
Stop complaining ?

Nearly 30 days the game is out, and you start complaining like its been a year.
It's only beta...

It's only pre-release ...

It only released two weeks ago...

It only released a month ago...

It only released 6 months ago...

liqwid
01.16.2012 , 12:18 AM | #110
So everyone who has not been 50 is getting pushed into a PvP bracket with only lvl 50 players who are already in the best PvP gear you can get? How does this fix anything for the NEW 50 toons who don't have 22 hours a day to play?

Now I have to be forced into a bracket with 0 PvP gear and get "farmed" thanks guys, well done!