Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin preorder july 21st, so when do i get in?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin preorder july 21st, so when do i get in?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Talosred
12.14.2011 , 01:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by commandoExo View Post
hey i made the suggestion duren beta testing for BW to make so every one could change to any server at will in case their starter server was full and can't get in.
this should never been made like WOW at all.
this will cause gamers to think it's a WOW clone !!
That was a good suggestion.

Darth_Pryam
12.14.2011 , 02:20 PM | #12
I also bought the game through Origin on the 21st of July this year, but never received any Codes to enter at that point (I also have proof through my credit card data). Upon contacting the Support Line I was told that the Game will appear later automatically through their system in my "origin", so I did not pursue this any further. Beginning of November I was bothered after the Password was deleted by EA, that after recovering it the Game was still not in origin, nor visible on swtor.com so I contacted Support again (by Phone to Germany) and they appologized and added is Manually on the 11th of November.

I am quite dissapointed that the launch is done through that code crap and not at least for the units sold directly by EA by date of purchase. In any case hopefully I will be able to enter tomorrow as I've taken some time off as have other players.

In addition it's now almost impossible to reach Support, but I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition but only got the Items if I can believe the swtor.com information that all pre-orders get.

Nicely messed up Bioware, I hope you can make up for it with a great gaming experience and little server issues