Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin preorder july 21st, so when do i get in?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin preorder july 21st, so when do i get in?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vadafallon
12.14.2011 , 09:48 AM | #1
Are these emails going out by when i did the preorder on Origin or when i activated my code on the swtor website? Cause i am showing that i didn't register on the site until Dec 12th. Am i screwed?
I may be a water breather, but i will fly this ship right up your *****!!

Land_of_Shishio
12.14.2011 , 09:52 AM | #2
yes you are you will be in the last batch
They release invitation mail by the date you redeemed your code not the purchase date.

Darthshnooky
12.14.2011 , 09:53 AM | #3
If you didn't register your pre-order until Dec, then you will be in with others who registered in Dec.

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 09:55 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We can confirm that the date of redeeming your pre-order code and not the purchase date is the one used for Early Game Access.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused through this.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Vadafallon
12.14.2011 , 01:41 PM | #5
I ordered from Origins on the 21st. So does that still screw me?
I may be a water breather, but i will fly this ship right up your *****!!

ThMirtisAsmenys
12.14.2011 , 01:45 PM | #6
yes it does.

TheSiobhan
12.14.2011 , 01:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
We can confirm that the date of redeeming your pre-order code and not the purchase date is the one used for Early Game Access.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused through this.
I can confirm that this is a bald faced lie as I entered my pre-order code 7/21 and have no early access. At this time all my names are taken my guild wasn't formed due to some errors and several friends are on multiple different servers.

Barkebain
12.14.2011 , 01:51 PM | #8
i ordered 7.27.11, and registered the same day, then at some point my registration disappeared - no idea how it happened - so i re-registered early December. Yes, i'm screwed despite being among the first to pre-order the game, and following all instructions, though it appears that even those who were lucky enough to not have their initial registration "lost" also got screwed, and many still have no idea when they will be able to play. Very, very poorly implemented Bioware, and closing threads that you don't like is right out of Blizzard's playbook. I would have stayed with WoW if I want to be treated poorly by the people taking my money...

Talosred
12.14.2011 , 01:52 PM | #9
With the way waves are going I am figuring us who entered per-order codes in Dec will be in Monday, so sit back and chill.

commandoExo
12.14.2011 , 01:54 PM | #10
hey i made the suggestion duren beta testing for BW to make so every one could change to any server at will in case their starter server was full and can't get in.
this should never been made like WOW at all.
this will cause gamers to think it's a WOW clone !!
Beta tester
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION OWNER.