Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Companion Guide (Info & Tips)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Smuggler Companion Guide (Info & Tips)

Jacksyn
02.24.2012 , 10:35 AM | #51
If you have finished Hoth and have not yet partnered up with Gus, you are missing out!

He may not match up well for a sawbones, but I have literally not died in 3 levels since getting him. His CC ability matched with mine means we hardly get touched on regular to strong fights and he keeps me alive against elites. I find myself tearing through planets at a faster rate than ever.

He's also HILARIOUS. His lines are the best I've seen in the game so far. It's like traveling around with Zoidberg from Futurama, if Zoidberg were actually a good healer.

Take Gus with you. You will not regret it!
Jaksyn, Jaklinn, Jaksynn, Jaklynn, Jakyle, Jakobbe, Jakor, Jakay
Jakcyn, Grimnor, Jaklen, Jaklene, Jakbrak, Jakleen, Jaksinn, Jaklenn

<Top Gun> The Harbinger

AKIHA
02.27.2012 , 04:47 AM | #52
Good Guide thanks!
Trayus Academy PvP server
S. Scoundrel - KIZUNNA Main: J. Shadow - AKIHA J. Guardian - Kizunna
The ShadowElite Legacy

Lakland
03.07.2012 , 05:14 PM | #53
At what level do you get Guss at? Not sure if I've seen him or not, what part of the storyline does he join?

jsalemi
03.08.2012 , 04:24 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
At what level do you get Guss at? Not sure if I've seen him or not, what part of the storyline does he join?
End of Hoth.
"No. No way. I'm not being bait. Not this time."

MCSL
03.12.2012 , 03:59 PM | #55
Hi, great guide but a question.

Im playing *** a ****** scrapper(******* ******) therefore, Corso isent working for me. Corso abilitys is quit nice though, the tanking is awesome to just let me burst the fawk out of the stupid *** npc's and farm *** ******* lightning! But, i hate that he is a *****-***-good-guy. He hates my ****** decisions, and that pisses me off!

So guys, what the fawk do i do? I thnik ill like that hot ******** risha but i dunno.
What do you thinks works best for a scrapper?

Peace brothaz

MCSL
03.12.2012 , 04:01 PM | #56
Oh, censur i see. Haha fawk, u got the point? haha

Flynts
03.15.2012 , 01:57 PM | #57
Great guide and VERY helpful posts. But missing one thing Have looked high & low for good Gunslinger Skill Tree. Any suggestions? Thank You

Avorniel
03.17.2012 , 09:58 AM | #58
Nice guide and good information

I have just got Risha and most of her starting gear has power added in with the endurance and cunning.In the guide it says crit and surge ,should I change the power to have more crit and add some power ? seems a bit confusing of what she should actually have as secondary stats.

Saviorofcamelot
03.19.2012 , 07:18 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Avorniel View Post
Nice guide and good information

I have just got Risha and most of her starting gear has power added in with the endurance and cunning.In the guide it says crit and surge ,should I change the power to have more crit and add some power ? seems a bit confusing of what she should actually have as secondary stats.
A lot of the "starter" gear for companions isn't that great. I had hoped they would make changes to companion gear with 1.2 but I don't see that as something they wanted to focus on.

I still say +Crit and +Surge since she is DPS.

At higher level +Power might be a good idea but you'd really have to look at the overall numbers.
Kamikazi - 40+ Scoundrel Healer - The Courageous
Kamikazi - 50 Sage Healer- Jedi Covenant

Avorniel
03.19.2012 , 07:47 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorofcamelot View Post
A lot of the "starter" gear for companions isn't that great. I had hoped they would make changes to companion gear with 1.2 but I don't see that as something they wanted to focus on.

I still say +Crit and +Surge since she is DPS.

At higher level +Power might be a good idea but you'd really have to look at the overall numbers.
Ok thanks for the reply I will kit her out with crit and surge when I can