Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Huntroll
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by frotty View Post
Everything up to this point was exactly how you are supposed to launch a game.

This? This is ridiculous. Not telling us when we can start playing?

You do realize that people take time off work/school to enjoy the launch, right? Especially since there are holidays coming up where being able to play TOR will be not so possible?

You might think it is some great service that you sent the "secret wave 2" out early, but it is pointless because I am in the dark as to which day I can take off work, if any.

You really need to post estimates of "if your code was redeemed on XX/YY/ZZZZ then you can expect to play on 12/DD/2011."

Nobody cares if it happens earlier, great, the entire point is about scheduling time to play.

I don't see how you've done everything right up to this obvious point, and turned this into a clown circus
I agree you should cancel your pre-order so that you don't have to deal with them evar.

GorZie
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaexyn View Post
No where, never once, did BW say you would get in 5 days early. It's always been UP TO 5 days. Don't understand how people can be so peeved if they don't get in on the 15th. If you get in on the 19th then BW is still living up to their word.

Shut up, quit crying and understand that any early access is a bonus. Jesus...figured most that played this would be mature. There goes that idea.

Well thats not quite right, they added the "up to" later on.

But anyhow, are there any australians who have received an email so far?
Just curious if the region matters as well, even thou they say it doesn't.

Mahluus
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #513
Whiners grow up. ANY access before Dec 15th (since that was the original early access promise) is an absolute bonus and I guarantee anyone who pre-ordered before Nov will be in before Dec 15th. Would love to be playing right now, but I'll wait my turn in line. Whiners behaving like a bunch of toddlers who should still be in nappies, unbelievable.

Dislox
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #514
maybe they are doing it random, because everyone will get in today? or is that just wishfull thinking?

GoDeViLzzz
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #515
make non peak hours a FFA to give everyone a chance at some point in the day to play super early
Imagine

fishboyy
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by Diablo_the_lord View Post
According to this I'm not getting in until the 19th. lol
hehe i wouldn't go by that, according to an interview with a BW staff menmber he said several hundred thousand per day are gonna be let in, that to me equates to 300k and if there are roughly 900k pre orders thats 3 days

-FarStar-
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #517
Kill your kittens in batch (just like e-mails, your claiming BW send), Stephen !
I

dackki
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #518
Gg Bioware.

madjackthepirate
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #519
last time i checked there was actually constructive worthy info on forums... but noooo so many crybabies these days.. damn go buy a pacifier or something.. this is just sad.
I dont suffer from insanity , I enjoy every bit of it!

ScramblesTD
12.13.2011 , 08:40 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by SarethX View Post
Said on my pre-order I am entitled. But nice Troll post, Troll.
You are entitled UPTO 7 days.

Which means you may get 7 or you may get 1.