Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

fogelmannen
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by skruffert View Post
I pre-ordered the game 2 days ago. And who the **** cares if i cant get in on the early accsess.... The money would have been gone the 20th anyways! So why not pre-order it so you wont spent ur money on other Cr****
It will disappear when you gain early access. Atleast what i have heard
Good boy, now sit. <says: aza naba do a goula wookie nippple pinchy

Luque
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #502
Utiiniiii!!!!!!!!

Fiorvanti
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #503
This is kind of a clever way to get a lot of traffic on their site, I guess...
Hope you guys have a great time! *green with envy*

DarthJimilingus
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by Crash-X View Post
Rockjaw Stephen Reid
Reports of my kitten killing are exaggerated. RT @Sni9er: Everytime you complain about EGA @Rockjaw kills a kitten .. just sayin ..

Wow people stop! Think about the kittens!
**** the kittens!
Level 65 Sith Sorcerer, 65 Jedi Sentinel, 65 Trooper VanGuard, 65 Imperial Operative, 65 Jedi Shadow, 65 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 65 Sith Juggernaut, 65 Smuggler Gunslinger, 65 Sith Assassin, 65 Sith Marauder, 65 Jedi Sage, 65 Trooper Commando, 65 Imperial Sniper, 65 Jedi Guardian, 65 Smuggler Scoundrel, 65 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

gravedgr
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #505
Sadly, I purchased the game within 15 minutes of pre-orders being available, but didn't redeem the code until a couple of days later.

Who knew the part where you actually give them money was completely inconsequential.

Crash-X
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Diablo_the_lord View Post
According to this I'm not getting in until the 19th. lol
What a BS chart.

Yeah, let in 13% of the player base. If they are doing that why would you even want to be in?

"JK LFG!" all day.

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Diablo_the_lord View Post
It's pretty pathetic how they're doing this. The only reason why I pre-ordered was to get early access with everyone else so I could play on a PVP server and not be camped by higher levels like Rift and every other MMO that I have played. I guess that was too much to ask for.

I'd cancel, but noooo I can't anymore because I got a code. This is my first Bioware game, and so far its not a good experience. If I was going to get in today, I wouldn't be mad at all. I'd be fine with that, but because I'm being pushed aside for the people who pre-ordered first, and I'm not getting in until the 18th, I'm not exactly happy.
Every email with a pre order code EXPLICTLY stated you had to register your key to secure your position in early access as did the small print on the pre order page of the site, if you did not bother to read it that is your failing, no one else's.
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Rhyltran
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #508
You want to know something hilarious? For you people who claim "Rift was a smooth launch!" you realize that according to VGchartz rift only had 59,000 pre-orders?

Bradyw
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #509
since it is early access why didnt they just let everyone play to see how well launch will go and say this may or may not work we want to test it then when 20th come they will be good to go
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes."
Andrew Jackson.

Nagrad
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by iain_b View Post
The process for entering your code at swtor.com was in the emails you received when you pre-ordered your game.

As for your "demand' for you pre-order fee, the "fee" is $5 of the total of the game. You are not being charged extra.

Where is a facepalm emote?
Actually if you look at the preorder receipt here are the two line items:

Product SKU: 71185
Product Name: STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM) Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $5.00

Product SKU: 71199
Product Name: STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM) Digital Deluxe Edition (Pre-Ordered)
Anticipated Released Date: Targeting Holiday 2011
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $74.99

As you can clearly see, they charged $5 for the "honor" of pre-ordering. I remember when this happened thinking it was crazy that they charge additional fees for us giving them money for a game that doesn't even exist yet, but I was happy to pay it for EGA. Regardless you can have you facepalm emote back.