Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Ocho-Quatro
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #101
July 25th pre-order... Crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, arms, legs and anything else that can be crossed for good luck!!!!!
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Smeaxycore
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Hey everyone, good morning and welcome to the first day of Early Game Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic!

We're granting access based solely on when people's pre-orders were redeemed, and we're going to be granting it in 'waves' - large batches of emails and game entitlements that will go out over the course of today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on).

I'll be updating this thread (and this post) as we send out more 'waves' of invites.

So far today, we have sent out two 'waves' of invites; we will be sending more later on, but I cannot be specific on timing. (Why? Because as we invite each wave, we monitor to see how servers are performing and so on. If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)

Now, to the question you all have: when will you be invited? Well, I cannot be specific to individuals or even to dates, because again, we have to remain flexible. That said, I can talk a little about the pattern of pre-orders.

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

That's about as specific as we're going to get right now. However, as we send more waves I'll update this thread/post with more information. Thanks for your patience - we know it's been a long road, but you'll be playing before too long.
Hope u enjoy this and hope it helps

JonoBradley
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #103
Guess I won't be getting in today then, even though I preordered the CE minutes after I was able too. Thanks to GAME for sending the pre-order code out a week late.

Jono
▂ ▃ ▅ The Knights Who Say Nii ▅ ▃ ▂
Forum - Recruitment - Info - TORWars Article
Jedi Knight (Guardian)
December 13th EU Guild Council Info

Aarawn
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #104
thank you for the update! even if its not today.. we will all get to play so im excited purely on the fact that today is here, hopefully things go smoothly. i would hate for someones head to pop off from nerd rage :P lol

keep up the good work
-The Enclave-
A Jedi gains power through understanding and a Sith gains understanding through power.

Boondoggle
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #105
<----Patiently waiting for e-mail!
"You've got to carry weapons
Cause you always carry cash!"--Smuggler's Blues--

AFTERMATH-Guild Member
"Bravery doesn't count if you're dead!"-Platt Okeefe-

Waby
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #106
let's see if the 7/23'ers get in today... im too excited to do anything else at the moment

xEverlastx
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #107
Thanks for the update ;-)

Are there any number on how many ppl have already been invited?

techknowgn
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #108
Can you at least add the dates that have been invited in each wave? This allows us as users to know if our number has been called and there's a problem, or if we just need to keep patiently waiting our turn.

Philya
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #109
Thx! But could you tell more? Are all Jully pre-orders will get an Early Access today?

DansbyRotten
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunar_Xavier View Post
July 29th in today please. D:
I preordered on 7/29 as well. Hope it happens for us today too!